Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
They're really spiffy, Louis. So many color combos. But I dunno about their TC one yet. At first they were saying "proprietary connector," which means you're stuck with their atty. Thumbs down for me. Supposedly, it does TC with any ole wire. But I don't know if they've changed any of that or not, and I haven't been following much of anything lately - been busy posting memes here. :laugh:

Really? TC with ANY wire? even Kanthal? I'd have to see it to believe it. I wouldn't go for that proprietary connector either, Cindy. That would be very limiting. Maybe that is how they are pulling off TC with ANY wire? Could be...

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
A man down the street from us has peacocks. He lets them roam during the summer and they like to roost on our house and cars. Don't google peacock deterrent....even with google safe search! :eek:
Oh, Q - why do you say DON'T? You know we're all gonna google it now! :laugh:

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
Thanks, Louis and Eciginator. I figured it was something like its protective circuit cutting out for whatever reason and it's already gone to the great battery recycling pile. Better order another pair for backup, I guess.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Oh yeah, hells to the no. $17 for a 2000 mAh battery, much not. Nope nope nope nope.
$12.95 or something like that when it's on sale in China. But still...
I think its one saving grace is that the whole mod isn't dead when something goes wonky with the battery.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
Oh, Q - why do you say DON'T? You know we're all gonna google it now! :laugh:

Nope, nope, nope - I learned years ago in another forum, if people say don't, I DON'T! Went through way to many gallons of eye-bleach before I finally learned!

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I even tried the far more ominous pea .... deterrent, and alas, still safe. Are YOU SURE it wasn't a Freudian slip Q? :)
I was just an innocent flower at the time, didn't know my way around google. I learned really quickly after that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks, Louis and Eciginator. I figured it was something like its protective circuit cutting out for whatever reason and it's already gone to the great battery recycling pile. Better order another pair for backup, I guess.

Yep, that's what I did. There are some terrific deals out there on really good, Panasonic 25r5's and LG HE4's out there! Like $9/pair and they're 20 amp cdr. I'm done with AW.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
That would be so excellent! But still....

aww-man.gif
You're so cute, Q! :wub: But really, I'm good! :thumb:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I really liked what Smokey Joe alluded to, about there being a lot more contests coming, and even MORE epic than these. But I'm kinda hoping that the method used in THIS contest doesn't persist. It is fun to see the folks paying their dues participating, winning the prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread