Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
200 are being given away here in this thread. 400 are being given away for the rest of the world. 150 have already been given away in this thread. Wow! A lot of happy people!!!!!
One day Obama was flying over a crowded park in a helicopter. He told one of his aides to give him a $100 dollar bill. He was going to toss it out the door and make someone very happy. The aide replied that he had 5 $20 dollar bills maybe he should toss them out and make 5 people very happy. About then pilot suggested that the aide open the door and the pilot would make a hard banked turn and let Obama fall out and make everybody happy. :lol::lol::facepalm::lol::lol:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
How's everyone this morning?
Fine thanks!
Found out the mysterious charge this AM, was the better half inadvertently signed up for a monthly shoe bank. She said ' oh no I did not ' , I say, ok.

So looks as if I'll be required to find the means to fund my account by ~39.95 /month lol

How you doin'

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Fine thanks!
Found out the mysterious charge this AM, was the better half inadvertently signed up for a monthly shoe bank. She said ' oh no I did not ' , I say, ok.

So looks as if I'll be required to find the means to fund my account by ~39.95 /month lol

How you doin'
Whatever you do keep this quiet, I don't want my wife hearing about a shoe bank. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Fine thanks!

How you doin'

Ya............no.......I'd be like, My 12 year old did what? You know that ain't legal right? you will suspend this account immediately or ......... Bla Bla...

I've never lost an argument with an internet business. :D

Reactions: mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Whatever you do keep this quiet, I don't want my wife hearing about a shoe bank. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Haha, just found out about it myself. Apparently, so did she!
They deduct said amount each month, no matter what. Then, you go in and spend your funds on shoes whenever something comes up you like.
She apparently clicked that little box that said sign me up, when she ordered a couple pair of shoes LMAO
Needless to say, she is most certainly not at all amused. :w00t:

I can literally hear the future echo of her keyboard soon as she gets in this afternoon, looking for the cancel button LMAO

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Pretty good. Just waiting for FedEx to show up

A very long time ago, Fedex began to get suckier than UPS. I see that the process continues unabated.

UPS ship notification? ONE sign up, add everyone in the family with one click, full names, initials, however package might get addressed.
Fedex? Seperate account for each iteration? REALLY?
Then there was the time that I seriously considered Jail time as an acceptable trade off for properly assaulting my Fedex guy.. I think it would have been self defense for the near heart attack inflicted on me. Did I mention I don't like Fedex?

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Fine thanks!

How you doin'

LOL! Shoe of the month club?

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Better be careful you're gonna fall of the fence you're balancing on
Ill be okay. Humans (not the ones here) are getting on my nerves. the solution is to get in the truck go do the errands I need to and simply avoid the situations that are grating my last remaining nerve lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread