Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Blimey, I can see everyone hating me for my comments.

I can hear the chants already.... 'Get the English woman out, get the English woman out'. :lol:
    Nope, no hating on you allowed. As to trying to get rid of you, never gonna happen. Who else is gonna say Blimey and Crikey.:D Besides, English women have the sexiest accents.:wub:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Louis have you ever heard me sound bitter though?. If I win I would be happy but if I don't win?, I will still be happy.
    Do you remember when I posted a comment saying that we are all winners regardless if we win this comp or not?. Well that is my manta and I live by my words
    so... what you are saying is...

that your grace is simply matched by your wit and your charm... which is to say exceptional :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Congrats to all the winners!! :)

TYLERIS!!! Where have you been, adorable kitten?!? You haz already enuf tiny temp control units? :confused:
    I hope you are sneakin in once in awhile for your chance. I haven't seen you, or paying attention, or SOMEthing!

Reactions: tyleris12

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    I have quite a few juices to try..They all came in yesterday. Better get started on a couple of them.

12086777_1191907367491666_184946473_n.jpg
    yum! i see some charlie noble in there! woot!

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
    Aug 10, 2015
    UK
    I think for the most part all of us appreciate @SmokeyJoe everytime we logon or post or win something or don't win something. vaping has saved my life and given me to my grandchildren, something I'd like to think they will appreciate in the long run. 8 two heart attacks and 44 years of smoking and I haven't had or wanted one in over 19 months. I damn well do appreciate him!

You truly are an inspiration. Your family must be really proud of you as you are a fighter.

Stay strong and I wish you many years of good health.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread