Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Some of you might know that I'm from the UK. I don't know if you know that UK are a little bit behind America (Actually we are way behind, we are still in the stone ages)
    Anyway, I went to my local vape shop to enquire about the Kangertech subox Nano Kit and they said it hasn't come out yet in the UK. They said they MIGHT get them in nearer to Christmas.

So my dilemma is.......

Do I wait til Christmas and hope my local vape shop gets them?

or

Buy one on Amazon and hope it isn't a copy?

or

Just buy the Kanger SUBOX Mini which my local vape shop sells and they are most definitely legit?.
    I think the first step is to define why specifically you were wanting the Nano vs something else, like the mini. Was it size, appearance, some other feature?

jseah

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY, USA
    Can you purchase direct from kanger??? Not sure. I also am pretty sure I have seen contests for the sub box on FB from UK sellers. Give me a day and I'll let you know who they are
    You can, but they charge a bundle for shipping as they ship express mail via DHL. The cost of shipping could easily run you the same price as what you're ordering.

Kim B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2013
    STL MO
    Who else is excited that the new season of "American Horror Story" starts tonight?

funny-animal-pictures-catnip-overdose.gif

Reactions: mekakeisei

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    This is why after years with Samsung phones, when I bought replacement phones for my sons, I got the Moto X Pure Edition. Although it does have a permanent battery, the battery isn't the deal breaker for me. With all the new Samsungs not supporting micro SD, that is a deal breaker.

My new phone HAD to have a removable battery and SD card capability. I ended up getting the LG G4. So far, I'm loving it, but I don't like typing on it. I miss my hard keyboard badly! :cry:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Some of you might know that I'm from the UK. I don't know if you know that UK are a little bit behind America (Actually we are way behind, we are still in the stone ages)
    Anyway, I went to my local vape shop to enquire about the Kangertech SUBOX Nano Kit and they said it hasn't come out yet in the UK. They said they MIGHT get them in nearer to Christmas.

So my dilemma is.......

or

or

Just buy the Kanger SUBOX Mini which my local vape shop sells and they are most definitely legit?.

I would feel pretty safe that Amazon is selling legits, Ms. Sue. Ya know you want the Nano, and ya know ya wants it now.. :)

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
    Aug 10, 2015
    UK
    I think the first step is to define why specifically you were wanting the Nano vs something else, like the mini. Was it size, appearance, some other feature?

The Nano is slightly smaller and the shape is a little different.
    I know it sounds petty but I want one which is all black. The mini is black with red tones.

Reactions: Slowone2

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    This is why after years with Samsung phones, when I bought replacement phones for my sons, I got the Moto X Pure Edition. Although it does have a permanent battery, the battery isn't the deal breaker for me. With all the new Samsungs not supporting micro SD, that is a deal breaker.
    Yeah, I thought hard about the Moto X Pure. Being a new customer with 2 businesses and a personal account too, they cut me a pretty sweet deal on the S6 edge. The Moto X would have been more expensive, and I liked the specs of the Edge more.

Reactions: GlacierBabe

Big Me

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 24, 2014
    England
    Anyway, I went to my local vape shop to enquire about the Kangertech SUBOX Nano Kit and they said it hasn't come out yet in the UK. They said they MIGHT get them in nearer to Christmas.

So my dilemma is.......

or

or

MyEpack has them in stock, apart from the pink. £45 and definitely legit. I've used them before and they're an excellent company.
    www.myepack.co.uk/mods/kanger-subox-nano-kit.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread