Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Well we are a delightful crowd, but I don't think any of us are angels. Well except angelphyer and anjel77. So I Don't think you're quite in heaven yet, you're just in the best forum in the world
Yep! After the vape mail I got today and the roads I have traveled down lately, I'm in heaven!

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    The Nano is slightly smaller and the shape is a little different.
    I know it sounds petty but I want one which is all black. The mini is black with red tones.
    Nope, not petty at all. If the appearance is one of the things you like, then don't buy the mini just because it is what they happen to have. I would think you are OK buying the Nano from Amazon without having to be concerned about authenticity, but I'm not positive.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    I'm not sure about that Louis. I bought one of my Kanger IPOW2 batteries from a seller on Amazon and I was lucky it was original as you can check the authenticity on Kangertech's website. Other sellers were selling the same battery for the same price but the reviews were saying they were fakes.

Ouch. The optimist in me likes to believe in the good of people, but my experience has been a little less .. ideal. That's just rotten. I hope your friends on that side of the pond can find you one locally, so you can trust it AND have recourse if it has problems.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    One of my Chihuahua pups got some one evening and it sounded like she was running across the ceiling all night long I was about to tie her down.
    My mini has to have it. If you don't let him he gets up on is ...., shakes his front paws and growle talks to you till he gets it. If you get up and leave your cup on the coffee table he will be up there and it will be gone before you get back. Then he is fine, lays down and takes a nap.

Reactions: Sir Kadly

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    My mini has to have it. If you don't let him he gets up on is ...., shakes his front paws and growle talks to you till he gets it. If you get up and leave your cup on the coffee table he will be up there and it will be gone before you get back. Then he is fine, lays down and takes a nap.
    I set my cup down on the table by my recliner and went into the kitchen. I could hear clink clink clink. her license and name tag against the cup. She drank about a half a cup and I don't think she was still till the next morning.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Alaskan in Louisiana
    Welllll,, I just like having fun, my chosen profession is hospice nurse, but due to an accident over a year ago,,, this has to do...

Well if it's fun you are looking for, you have come to the right place. I'm sorry about your accident. I hope you continue on the road to recovery. Nursing, especially hospice nursing, is one of the most admirable occupations. I remember how invaluable you guys were before my mom passed away from cancer. My hats off to you. :) :toast:

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 7, 2015
    Mad City, WI. USA
    Vape Mail today :D

xcube.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    We had to give her away when we moved. A family came and looked at her with one of their kids Missy just loved the little girl. Played with her and was all kinds of excited. The decided to pick up the older son before they made a final decision on the dog. They pulled up in my drive way and I didn't know who it was at first so I opened the front door. The driver side door was open on their car. Missy shot out the door into the car right into the back seat and I could see her jumping all around playing with the little girl and checking out the boy. I could hear the kids laughing. The guys said to me. Well I guess I got my answer. I gave them her bed and toys they were so happy That year at Christmas we got a card from them with the whole family including missy. Just about made me cry I was so happy for them

Slowone2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
    Nope, not petty at all. If the appearance is one of the things you like, then don't buy the mini just because it is what they happen to have. I would think you are OK buying the Nano from Amazon without having to be concerned about authenticity, but I'm not positive.
    I'm not even sure you can buy from manger and be sure it's authentic these days... Of course on this side of the pond go to Got Vapes if you want to be sure your getting authentic stuffs!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread