Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It's nice...beautiful and breezy..vaping lemon poundcake from Teleos..how about u Louis?

Oh, that sounds DELISH!! My first Indy flavor in vaping was Lemon Loves Cake by Alice in Wonderland! It was quite the eye opener!

I'm having a certifiably wonderful one. So far today, we have disarmed a lovely but VERY angry Native American Ubersquaw, and assembled the Parts List for a Godessess broken Chariot. Not bad for Noonish!

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    2011-03-20_124449_1.jpg
    I might look like this:)

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Thought I was the only idiot driving a 12 year old car with no new car in sight.
    Y'all have nothing on me. Our newest vehicle is a '95 pathfinder :D our second and third vehicles are a '86 Jeep grand wagoneer and a '84 Chevy 2 door 1 ton dually. We use that one to pull the boat :D

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    2001 Ford Escape here... 236k miles. Basically all I had to do to change my fuel pump is flip the back seat up and remove a few screws:?:.

Bought this bad boy in '03 with 15k miles on it.
    That's what I have too. My Escape is an 01 and has 187,000 miles on it. I drive 53 miles a day round trip to work. It's been a fairly decent vehicle until recently, my battery light comes on. I've replaced the alternator twice and it has a new battery. :?:

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    If you look in front of the spare tire under the carpet you might find a removable cover over the pump :)

True story,and I run Amsoil in it just wish it didn't eat front end parts so fast :lol:

Oh, I know your pain. I'm running a fleet of the dreaded 6 and 6.4 Liter Turbodiesel powerstrokes. 500,000 is NO problem, but many an injector and EGR cooler along the way though.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    That's what I have too. My Escape is an 01 and has 187,000 miles on it. I drive 53 miles a day round trip to work. It's been a fairly decent vehicle until recently, my battery light comes on. I've replaced the alternator twice and it has a new battery. :?:

Lynn, the alternator only works well when the belt driving it is holding tight. You might want to check the tension. Could be the belt or tensioner going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread