Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Ok, y'all talked me into it. I shall be here, drinking, posting meme's drunk :lol: It's a tough job, but I'll do it ;)
but you are a delicate flower, giver goddess, fashion plate saint - and you can do it with poise, style and aplomb

your chariot awaits, m'lady

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh THANK you!

Yes! My daughter had had a particularly bad day at school, and came home extremely emotional, as a 16 year old lass is wont to do. I put her new phone in my pocket and went into the kitchen, where she was sharing her woes with the Mrs. She was VERY teary eyed, and I could tell it was a subject I was NOT to be privy to. So I told her, "Watch this cool new feature on my phone". Then I said, "Okay Google, Call Olivia".

She rolled her eyes at my lack of understanding of both the tech, and her situation. She was all like "Dad, that isn't a big deal". Then my back pocket started to ring, in an Iphone flavor. I was all like, "huh?" and I turned my back to her, like I was looking for the source of the mysterious sound. I could feel her hand digging in my pocket. When I was sure that realization had fully struck, I turned around. Her tears were of a totally different flavor. She was transformed instantly. It was SO cute. She just kept crying/laughing. She gave me a giant hug, and her spirits were SO lifted. It was pretty moving. She THEN told me how embarrassed she had been to have that slider Qwerty phone, it would ring and she wouldn't answer it for fear her friends would see it. I forgot about all that peer pressure stuff. Just because I don't care, I guess, doesn't mean SHE doesn't. So yep. Super happy ending. Now I have her all rigged with battery case, gorilla screen protector, phone bling..

There is much harmony at home. Who needs a phone? :) Gawd, I gotta find SOMETHING to save me here...
That really is a sweet story...I love it! What a great dad! :D

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
pshaw - 'saving' implies you did something of a malicious nature, when in fact, your shenaniganery, in the tradition of the great court jesters of yore, simply provided the goddess with an opportunity to demonstrate her grace, wit, charm, compassion and mercy - you merely offered her the gift of lampoon, upon which she could further gild the legend that she is :)

I'll have what he's having?

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Kprthevapr

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Aww! That sounds so awesome! I vividly remember those high school days! I was excited just to hear that story I can't even imagine how stoked she must have been! That'll definitely go down in the books! She will never ever forget that! You just totally scored tons of Dad points!

It WAS pretty cute. Redemption wise.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh gee thanks...not sure I can take any more surprises. :rolleyes:

Whoa... I don't know HOW I ended up on the wrong side of town, but I can assure you I won't be riding THAT bus again anytime soon if I, or my wingman, can help it.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ok, y'all talked me into it. I shall be here, drinking, posting meme's drunk :lol: It's a tough job, but I'll do it ;)
And I'll be here to watch your back sweetie...We'll be the true Thelma and Louise! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread