Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Roscoe

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
West Michigan
Happy Birthday, John Winston Lennon! Today, you would have been 75! I often find myself wondering what it would be like if you hadn't been taken from us 35 years ago...

Sorry for the off-topic; but, I'm what you might call a Beatles Fan ;)- gonna see Sir Paul next Tuesday as a matter of fact! :thumbs:

((And good luck to everyone on 'hopefully' today's drawing!))

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
smile-its-friday.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My Dad used to tell me... Want in one hand and __ __ __ __ in the other and see which one gets filled first:p Still not sure what he meant by that... At least by waiting longer you have more vape mail anticipation, rather than have it, love and the thought of no more vape mail:( Oooohhh, I gotta place an order I have no vape mail on the horizon:confused:
my dad used to say that too. and that I could get glad in the same pants I got mad in. :lol:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Happy Birthday, John Winston Lennon! Today, you would have been 75! I often find myself wondering what it would be like if you hadn't been taken from us 35 years ago...

Sorry for the off-topic; but, I'm what you might call a Beatles Fan ;)- gonna see Sir Paul next Tuesday as a matter of fact! :thumbs:

((And good luck to everyone on 'hopefully' today's drawing!))
    Instead of wondering, why don't you just "Imagine"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread