Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
If ur purse was able to get hot enough it could of spoiled the juice. But it could also be what ever flavoring they used is best before it's had time to steep. I have had a few juices like that, the first couple days good then nasty.
Hope not. I just messaged them. And they told me to shake it up real good and try again… They said the nicotine settles?

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Wow. The first couple vape mails I had tracked great, received text notification within 30 min of each scan. Is this an internal technical issues or because of increased volume of mail for this time of year approaching the holidays?

The much larger problem is cost cutting, the old guard being routed, mismanagement, caustic internal politics, and office wars. We had the term "going postal" a long time ago. Now that the belts are all getting tightened it's getting worse. Some of the things I've heard have been mind boggling.

Reactions: Rednaxela1987

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
9dbNA33.gif

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hope not. I just messaged them. And they told me to shake it up real good and try again… They said the nicotine settles?

Talk about a Generic Dodge:sneaky:

Most e-liquid vendors offer No solutions

I generally get - Taste is subjective.....................
Okay, but Blueberries should not taste like Sulfur:facepalm:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Talk about a Generic Dodge:sneaky:

Most e-liquid vendors offer No solutions

I generally get - Taste is subjective.....................
Okay, but Blueberries should not taste like Sulfur:facepalm:
They tend to get upset and hang up on you when you tel lthem they should rename it "fecal Matter"

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Darwin warned of this.

Now I go out and clapton 24g Kanthal with 34g NiChrome , see you all in a broken swivel, three cuss words, 1/2 hershey bar and a tuna sammich later ;)
    One of these days, I am going to figure out what the tuna and hershey bars have to do with wrapping coils, I promise you that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread