Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
8KhEd.gif

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That's a good thing to do I got my order in on Monday and it had 2 30 ml bottles and 17 10 ml bottles. I just counted them and then yesterday was trying to straighten my mixing area. In doing so I discovered two Cantaloupe bottles I know I only ordered one so I got my packing slip and went through them they missed my TFA cheesecake with graham crust. I sent an email and within an hour I got notification that my order had shipped. About 10 minutes later I got an email saying they would take care of it for me. Had to laugh about that. I let them know they had already done it.
going through my flavors I found that I had a couple duplicates from the same companies...I tend to order the smallest size possible when I'm trying a new flavor or I get sample packs, so I knew about one of the duplicates but the other one I'm still trying to figure out how I did that lol..the only time I don't mind duplicate flavors is if they are from different companies...my dragons blood recipes actually uses dragonfruit from two different companies because together they are perfect to me but separate they are both lacking lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
@anjelvape77 Do you have anything like cookie or crust? Do you have any cheesecake? caramel or brown sugar? You could do a blackberry cheesecake cobbler with a crisp type topping

the brown sugar or caramel and walnut to replicate the topping Crust or cookie type for he crust cheesecake and blackberry for the filling topped with whipped or sweet cream. I'd use a little smooth in it if you have it.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Wifey will kill me but Wednesday I ordered 5 more flavors that I don't know how but I missed when I did my order. Funny thing I only had 14 flavors picked out ended up with 17 and had to order 5 more.
sounds like me...hubby is going to love it when he gets home tonight I'm going to be ordering 4 more when I just got in an order yesterday

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
That's a good thing to do I got my order in on Monday and it had 2 30 ml bottles and 17 10 ml bottles. I just counted them and then yesterday was trying to straighten my mixing area. In doing so I discovered two Cantaloupe bottles I know I only ordered one so I got my packing slip and went through them they missed my TFA cheesecake with graham crust. I sent an email and within an hour I got notification that my order had shipped. About 10 minutes later I got an email saying they would take care of it for me. Had to laugh about that. I let them know they had already done it.
What website???

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
@anjelvape77 Do you have anything like cookie or crust? Do you have any cheesecake? caramel or brown sugar? You could do a blackberry cheesecake cobbler with a crisp type topping

the brown sugar or caramel and walnut to replicate the topping Crust or cookie type for he crust cheesecake and blackberry for the filling topped with whipped or sweet cream. I'd use a little smooth in it if you have it.
I have cookie, cheesecake, caramel and pie crust. o wait and I have brown sugar (see I need to make a list, brown sugar was in what I got yesterday lol) and I have several creams/custards

I'm off to tinker with an idea I just had based off your suggestions...back in a minute

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I didnt know that there were still 25 to go... Thought it was over!!!

Where will we post all of our funnys when they close the thread....

Feelin like the last episode of Cheers ....
The thread will stick around for a while, the smok thread is still open and it's been over a month since it ended.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I am so addicted to that game its just not funny
Me too!! It's the first thing I do in the morning when I get up, first thing I do in the afternoons when I get home from work and the last thing before I go to bed! I play until my lives are gone, go and do something else until I get more lives! Love this game!! :laugh:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I'm still in very newbie stage at DIY. I try to order maybe $20 worth of flavorings a month but I'm trying not to buy stuff I'll never use.
most of my first orders were for recipes that several people had proclaimed as wonderful. I didn't want to waste money on "maybes"...the first ready made recipe I did called for ten flavors but it turns out I only like it if I leave out two that the original called for flavors...live and learn lol

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Reactions: LynnNC

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Mornin' everyone!

I'm absolutely FLOORED this morning! I ordered a couple of new tanks and 4 Sammy R-25s from MFS on Thursday 10/8 (with shipping to my office because it's a locked mailbox) and I just got DELIVERED ALREADY!!!!

THAT ROCKS!

@anjelvape77, I'm with @GPC2012 - a cobbler or pie type of recipe with the blackberry (I have some, haven't tried yet either) or maybe some "fruit mix" - blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry kinda thingy. Or, if you have some sort of "beverage" flavoring - brandy, champagne, mojito, rum?

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Me too!! It's the first thing I do in the morning when I get up, first thing I do in the afternoons when I get home from work and the last thing before I go to bed! I play until my lives are gone, go and do something else until I get more lives! Love this game!! :laugh:
same here lol...when I get up in the morning its normally still open on my phone from where I was playing right before I went to sleep

Reactions: LynnNC

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I have cookie, cheesecake, caramel and pie crust. o wait and I have brown sugar (see I need to make a list, brown sugar was in what I got yesterday lol) and I have several creams/custards

I'm off to tinker with an idea I just had based off your suggestions...back in a minute
If it works please PM the recipe to me. After I play with mine I'll give you what I come up with.

Reactions: anjelvape77

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Mornin' everyone!

I'm absolutely FLOORED this morning! I ordered a couple of new tanks and 4 Sammy R-25s from MFS on Thursday 10/8 (with shipping to my office because it's a locked mailbox) and I just got DELIVERED ALREADY!!!!

THAT ROCKS!

@anjelvape77, I'm with @GPC2012 - a cobbler or pie type of recipe with the blackberry (I have some, haven't tried yet either) or maybe some "fruit mix" - blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry kinda thingy. Or, if you have some sort of "beverage" flavoring - brandy, champagne, mojito, rum?
That's great. I got a juice order from florida in 2 days once. I almost fainted when I went out to get the mail and there was vapemail but I couldn't imagine who from till I looked at he package

Reactions: DingerCPA

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I'm still in very newbie stage at DIY. I try to order maybe $20 worth of flavorings a month but I'm trying not to buy stuff I'll never use.

I did that too, when I first started. Then I bit the bullet and bought a flat of TFA flavorings (like 140 15mL bottles, covering pretty much the whole spectrum of what they have.) I was just looking the other evening, trying to see what I could use to come up with something new - there are a lot of "weird" fruits in the mix that I'd like to try (kiwi, jackfruit, acai, nectarine, etc.) Just not sure what to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread