Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
We'll all just have to jump on the next contest thread and resume where we left off once this one is closed. But they will leave it open a little while for everyone to show off their winnings! Lol

Considering that this, and the Xcube are being given out while they are barely available in the market, I'm surprised that they aren't seeking feedback from us on what we like and don't. I mean, they're FREE so it isn't like our views would be tainted with any vitriol in the event we find things we DON'T like. Would seem to be a win for them, on top of the publicity. Ya know, kinda like Beta Testers...

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Good morning all! Getting to work on the things to do list.
9d6b158bc4c9c902bc8e54f5d7a2032f.jpg

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
Good mornin Canno! How is your Saturday?! S.E. Tennessee, Are ya near Gatlinburg? Gawd, I love that town...
Just about 100 miles brother. Used to go quite often. So much so that I got local prices at a couple of the bars.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Considering that this, and the Xcube are being given out while they are barely available in the market, I'm surprised that they aren't seeking feedback from us on what we like and don't. I mean, they're FREE so it isn't like our views would be tainted with any vitriol in the event we find things we DON'T like. Would seem to be a win for them, on top of the publicity. Ya know, kinda like Beta Testers...
Considering every time you take a pic of it you see these words!
image.jpg

Sample not for sale!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Considering every time you take a pic of it you see these words!
View attachment 497536
Sample not for sale!

Haha! Yep, it's on the bottom of the TFV4 too. It was on the outside of the box, and I snapped a pic. VERY cool. 1st run collectors edition! Wish it said ECF like the disrupters!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Used to be a guy here that pushed a wheel barrow around to haul his scrotum. They had a big long word for his condition. I just figured he was half nuts.

THERE he is! When I was a kid, we used to call all the bowling alleys LOOKING for that guy!

Reactions: Canno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread