Wizard EVOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Yeah, thats how I'm feeling about my WE2, took the back burner once I got a 2.1 flask, then another, now a SX.

The thing is, when I got my WE2, the Euro to USD exchange rates were awful so I ended up dropping around $600 on it. Now the exchange rates are much more favorable for us or is should say, US. So I'm going to take a huge hit whenever I do end up selling it.
Bugs said it would be 35 euro for it to be fluffed & buffed. Might be worth it if it'll allow me to get more for it.

I am jealous of your DNA200 flask. It'll be a matter of time before they become officially released. Apparently they said they were waiting until after they got the SX unveiled before they started working on it.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
It's only the Wizards, which are Ti, that can't do temp control, the Wizards Apprentice are stainless so they will work. The one in the classy's a few weeks ago was a WAE2. I'm really glad somebody bought that, I was way too close to hitting the button for another one. :)
I purchased IanDVapes WE II (Ti) that he upgraded to the dna 40 and haven't had any issues in TC mode?

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I have a Ti with a dna40 too, the issue is not the material, I think it's the way the chip sled is made, the Ti's are a bit different sled and end caps from the SS setup and there are way more ss ones made than Ti, so it really makes sense that mark would reconfigure the SS sled for the 40 instead of the Ti sleds. Ti's are pretty rare so to tool up a new custom sled for a very limited production mod is not nearly as cost effective I think...

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I purchased IanDVapes WE II (Ti) that he upgraded to the DNA 40 and haven't had any issues in TC mode?

Wow, I totally missed that Ti, I should have driven into Austin and picked it up. I absolutely love my WAE2 and and GEM, but they don't leave the house too often because I have no acceptable replacement if something happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
Wow, I totally missed that Ti, I should have driven into Austin and picked it up. I absolutely love my WAE2 and and GEM, but they don't leave the house too often because I have no acceptable replacement if something happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am fortunate enough to get it. It is an excellent device :thumbs: and should save me from having to get the WAE II DNA 40 that Mark will be offering. I prefer the Ti to SS any day.

Reactions: Siam Diesel

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Ugh. So WE2 basically impossible to update to DNA40 (unless IanDVaped can).... Awesome.
I might have to sell mine then.

The lightness & strength of the titanium really made it for me. Slightly different body shape than the WAE2's too.
I don't think it's impossible, I think it's a job for those with talent in that area. Depends where your skill level is and how much you enjoy doing that sort of thing. Retrofits are a labor of love, you either love the process (ie: challenge) or hate it.

Think of it like this, some vapers don't (can't? ) build Coils themselves, and buy tanks with replaceable Coils not to mess with rebuilding. My wife has a subtank mini, and I've rebuilt the COILS for her so they'll be drop in and go.

I'm not saying I could put a dna40 is a we2, I'm just saying it's been done so it's not impossible.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Ugh. So WE2 basically impossible to update to DNA40 (unless IanDVaped can).... Awesome.
I might have to sell mine then.

The lightness & strength of the titanium really made it for me. Slightly different body shape than the WAE2's too.

It is not at all impossible, we can do it if you want BUT after talking with evolv ... they told us that using TC on a titanium device the performance will be affected.

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
Gem RTA Spare Parts at VapinArt in stock

GetImage.ashx.jpe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread