Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I use it for a less natural taste. Shisha is so real I can taste that little bit of green where the stem on a strawberry is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
My trouble with strawberries is I lose the ability to taste them after a while. Saddens Sloth :(

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Another strawberry to try if you're still looking is German Flavors (Vaperstek has it). To me it's actual strawberry, no green bits, with a little bit of sugar. It does tend to gunk though. I've tried sooo many strawberries, alone and blended.
Thanks to this thread (Sloth, lookin' at you lol), I got the sample size of the full line of Wonders from Gremlin. I made the Glazed Banana recipe and it's really good! Next time I might put in a dash of graham.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
My trouble with strawberries is I lose the ability to taste them after a while. Saddens Sloth :(
Me, too. That happens with almost any juice for me, tho. I have to change to a different profile now & then.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Another strawberry to try if you're still looking is German Flavors (Vaperstek has it). To me it's actual strawberry, no green bits, with a little bit of sugar. It does tend to gunk though. I've tried sooo many strawberries, alone and blended.
Thanks to this thread (Sloth, lookin' at you lol), I got the sample size of the full line of Wonders from Gremlin. I made the Glazed Banana recipe and it's really good! Next time I might put in a dash of graham.
Keep us posted on what you try and what you think of it! There is very little feedback on the web so far.

I almost loaded up glazed banana tonight, but opted fot buttercream pecan, on a new .26 ohm coil. It stands up to the heat so well :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just got an e-mail, that wizard labs now carrys Wonder flavors. :)
I still might use Gremlin, and just order the whole collection all at once. I am not sure when though, I am flat broke right now. :unsure: Thanks for all your input on these flavors Mr.Rayonati Sloth, and all you other peoples. :)

KAS

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I just got an e-mail, that wizard labs now carrys Wonder flavors. :)
I still might use Gremlin, and just order the whole collection all at once. I am not sure when though, I am flat broke right now. :unsure: Thanks for all your input on these flavors Mr.Rayonati Sloth, and all you other peoples. :)

KAS
I got that email, too. Good to know they are available at more places.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I am glad WL carries them now! And very glad more people are getting their flavors. Once several people have tried them, it willbe really interesting to see how they are received by others. I will be happy to see this turn into more of a discussion thread than just Sloth raving about it :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I gave it a week, it's probably good right away but I'm liking it better the older mine gets (around 2 weeks now)
My Buttercream Pecan is 8 days old, so I tried it ....nice but rather mild on the flavour. I added three drops of the concentrate to the tank, and it's slightly better - light butterscotch cream.
I took a gamble though and added a 'squirt' of the Roast Pecan to the remainder of the 30ml! ...may do the trick once steeped in a while :)
Think I may need to increase the percentages a little as I like really positive flavour.
I'll probably try making some of the chocolate chip now!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
My Buttercream Pecan is 8 days old, so I tried it ....nice but rather mild on the flavour. I added three drops of the concentrate to the tank, and it's slightly better - light butterscotch cream.
I took a gamble though and added a 'squirt' of the Roast Pecan to the remainder of the 30ml! ...may do the trick once steeped in a while :)
Think I may need to increase the percentages a little as I like really positive flavour.
I'll probably try making some of the chocolate chip now!
Its very flavorful in my setup, but I could see it being light in a tank. I bet the roasted pecan will go well with it :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Its very flavorful in my setup, but I could see it being light in a tank. I bet the roasted pecan will go well with it :)
I've kept to a low-key, basic set-up. Very simple tank that usually gives better flavour than some others, and usually at around 6.5 to 7.5 watts.
Highly likely that many liquids will taste quite different - I do have a few favourites that have really good flavour.

However, the squirt of roasted pecan has already made a difference, so I'll leave the rest for a few days to see how it develops.

I'm getting one of the new Nautilus 2 tanks in a few days time, so will probably try this Buttercream Roasted Pecan in that! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I've kept to a low-key, basic set-up. Very simple tank that usually gives better flavour than some others, and usually at around 6.5 to 7.5 watts.
Highly likely that many liquids will taste quite different - I do have a few favourites that have really good flavour.

However, the squirt of roasted pecan has already made a difference, so I'll leave the rest for a few days to see how it develops.

I'm getting one of the new Nautilus 2 tanks in a few days time, so will probably try this Buttercream Roasted Pecan in that! :)
I won one of the Nautilus 2 tanks here at ECF. The flavor produced by that tank is awesome!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I won one of the Nautilus 2 tanks here at ECF. The flavor produced by that tank is awesome!
Thanks! I'll look forward to getting mine then :)

I've been fed up of trying larger, more sophisticated tanks only to find I get less flavour, they leak, or they gurgle. Even my Nautilus Minis were quirky in their ways. I've had the CL tank and the Protank 4 lately, and both gurgled. The Subtank was OK, but I still went back to Evod tanks & one eMOW currently, used with ISticks, Sigelei Mini or Coolfires etc.
I get more flavour from a basic Evod with the SOCC 1.8 cotton single coils than in other tanks. Even the eMOW with double coils isn't as good.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I've never had any desire to make my own coils [emoji23]
I didn't until someone gave me a Kayfun & I tried it. I used Nauti's before that & was fine with them. But I got irritated at constantly have to buy coils. Not a problem now.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I didn't until someone gave me a Kayfun & I tried it. I used Nauti's before that & was fine with them. But I got irritated at constantly have to buy coils. Not a problem now.

Building coils is like DIY eliquid...better, ~15x cheaper. :thumb:

I do get what you're saying, but I'm extremely impatient with anything fiddly or necessary at specific times.

I keep 100+ coils to hand, so always have them on my desk.
The only thing I have patience with is my work ...and even patience for that has been pretty thin of late ;)

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Wow, I totally missed out on this thread. I think I took a quick look in the beginning and was like, "okay, another US/Canada thing I won't be able to try," and skipped it. But I saw a mention by Pictor of finding Wonder Flavours at Chefs in a totally different thread, so came back over to check it all out. Now I have a several of these in my basket ... and I haven't even received the last order I made from Chefs.

Thanks for the post, Rayonati Sloth, I'm REALLY looking forward to trying these. <3

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Wow, I totally missed out on this thread. I think I took a quick look in the beginning and was like, "okay, another US/Canada thing I won't be able to try," and skipped it. But I saw a mention by Pictor of finding Wonder Flavours at Chefs in a totally different thread, so came back over to check it all out. Now I have a several of these in my basket ... and I haven't even received the last order I made from Chefs.

Thanks for the post, Rayonati Sloth, I'm REALLY looking forward to trying these. <3
Hey tazzle - hope you enjoy them! Looking forward to feedback.

Vapin on the roasted pecan latte as we speak :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread