Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
FYI - I also hate honey flavors, usually. FLV Milk & Honey is absolutely positively delicious though. The honey note is so different than other honeys I've tried. It's very mild. More of a cream flavor that's nice and light. The honey sometimes rears its head in my mix I've used it in, but when it does, it's actually good honey taste.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
What would those worth it flavors be?

Well, taste being subjective as it is....

Chocolate Deutsch and Milk Chocolate are both wonderful and very concentrated. Coconut and Sweet Coconut are both very good. Rich Cinnamon is a must have for any mixer and is super-duper concentrated. 2 drops is all you need in a 30ml bottle. Wild Melon is pretty awesome (and unique) and also very concentrated. Their Mango is good but only okay to my tastes. I just got a bottle of FE Mango and I'm liking that better.

I've only started in the last six months with Flavorah and I still have a few here that I haven't even mixed with. Too many flavors, not enough time! :eek:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
No what you mean about too many flavors etc. I can eat coconut but I can't vape it. Some chocolate I can do as long as not real sweet.

I find their chocolates to be more "rich" than "sweet". I usually add 0.25% to 0.50% CAP's Super Sweet to mixes with those in them. Mind you, taste is so subjective - you may find them sweet where I don't. You may also get more sweetness out of Milk & Honey than I do too.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: Then it's on my list!!! I'll be picking up a few more WFSC and Flavorah flavors as soon as my supplier gets them back in stock.
Aw it's sooooo good...IMHO of course. The recipe "Obsidian" blows. my. mind. A cookie dough RY4. Basically just rounds out that cookie dough and is the best desert vape I've ever had.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
US dollar so $11.99 CDN equals approximately $9.31 USF.
a 30% savings is certainly nothing to sneeze at; I am envious!:D
Some chocolate I can do as long as not real sweet.
I agree with @ceeceeisme's description; that FLV chocolate is "richer" vs. "sweeter." I have only used their Chocolate Deutsch; so I can't speak with any authority regarding any others.
I can eat coconut but I can't vape it.
Chocolate Deutsch may be one you want to steer away from then; it has a pronounced coconut note (to me at least). I use it in a Reddit recipe I found for German chocolate cake that tastes very authentic to me. It is quite simple too:
upload_2018-3-4_15-25-52.png

Note that there is no additional coconut added; yet the result is very much a chocolate cake with baker's coconut. The richness is so "real" that I can't make this an ADV. Like the real cake; one slice (one tank) and I am good for a while. The good news is it is quite a stable recipe. The author bills it as a shake-N-vape, which I found to be true, and it remained stable/unchanged for the 9 months it took me to get through my initial 15mL. :shock::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread