Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ok this Vanilla w/Orange Caramel has truly grown on me. It won't be a regular in my rotation, but I'll mix it up sometimes. It's actually really good albeit weird. The orange is just enough of a distinct weirdness in the flavor mishmash to make this one stand out. I think next time, I'd add .5-1% sweetener to this one as well.
Funny how something so unusual can grow on you!

I'd be more tempted to try it if the orange had a natural orange flavour, but I'm not sure such a thing exists. Perhaps an orange flavour needs something sharp like lemon or lime to add the acidic citrus touch.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Funny how something so unusual can grow on you!

I'd be more tempted to try it if the orange had a natural orange flavour, but I'm not sure such a thing exists. Perhaps an orange flavour needs something sharp like lemon or lime to add the acidic citrus touch.
I agree. The thing for me is I really can't do lime flavorings (something about them bothers my throat). Lemon I can do. Lemonade vapes are great :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I agree. The thing for me is I really can't do lime flavorings (something about them bothers my throat). Lemon I can do. Lemonade vapes are great :D
I can't use lime either ...stops me breathing! I get tired of most lemon ones - there's a Lemon Coconut Cream Cake one that I do like though.
I seem to recall being told there was a tiny amount of grapefruit in it.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Wonder-Flavours-Butterscotch-Ice-Cream-with-Chocolate-Shavings-Recipe_1024x1024.jpg

Butterscotch Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings Recipe

Flavour Concentrate Percent
Butterscotch Cream Pie (WF) 4.75%
Chocolate Chunks (WF) 3.00%
Tahitian Vanilla Cream (WF) 2.25%
Suggested Steep Time: 14 days

Today is day 14. :vapor::vapor:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Payday is tomorrow so I'll order then. Other than the flavors that you and Pictor have mentioned here, are there any others I need to add?
Only if somethin' grabs your eye! I haven't experimented with them all yet, but I'm gettin' around to most of them.

Reminds me, I need to mix up some of the peach. I'm quite interested in that one.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Only if somethin' grabs your eye! I haven't experimented with them all yet, but I'm gettin' around to most of them.

Reminds me, I need to mix up some of the peach. I'm quite interested in that one.
Please post after you've tried the peach. Right now, Jungle Flavors Honey Peach is my to die for peach flavor. Followed by FA's Peach.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Payday is tomorrow so I'll order then. Other than the flavors that you and Pictor have mentioned here, are there any others I need to add?
I got a few of them: Butterscotch Cream Pie, Chocolate Chunks, Caramel Butter, Roasted Pecans & Cream & Tahitian Vanilla. They all smell great and seem to taste good too from a spot taste!
I'll probably get some Strawberry soon, and a couple of others though.
I then got two of the ready mixed one-shot concentrates to try first - the Buttercream Pecan & Glazed Banana ....I made up a 30ml bottle of the Buttercream Pecan but need to wait until Sunday to try it!

I'm interested to hear about the peach seeing I never found one I liked yet.
Also - did you try anything with the strawberry in it yet?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I got a few of them: Butterscotch Cream Pie, Chocolate Chunks, Caramel Butter, Roasted Pecans & Cream & Tahitian Vanilla. They all smell great and seem to taste good too from a spot taste!
I'll probably get some Strawberry soon, and a couple of others though.
I then got two of the ready mixed one-shot concentrates to try first - the Buttercream Pecan & Glazed Banana ....I made up a 30ml bottle of the Buttercream Pecan but need to wait until Sunday to try it!
I'm interested to hear about the peach seeing I never found one I liked yet.
Also - did you try anything with the strawberry in it yet?
No not yet - waiting for the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry to steep, as well as the Orange Cream one (which has strawberry and blueberry). I hope their strawberry is good. strawberry is a tough one for me. INW Shisha Strawberry is good, TFA Strawberry ripe is ok, but none blow me away.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
No not yet - waiting for the Creme Brulee w/Strawberry to steep, as well as the Orange Cream one (which has strawberry and blueberry). I hope their strawberry is good. strawberry is a tough one for me. INW Shisha Strawberry is good, TFA Strawberry ripe is ok, but none blow me away.
I hope their strawberry is good too - I have Capella Strawberries & Cream & Sweet Strawberry, but haven't used them yet. I think I saw somewhere to mix Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe together for the best strawberry flavouring ...again, never tried it.

Whatever Kilo use in their white range Strawberries & White Chocolate, it's a strawberry I like.

I see Chefs here have the one-shot Wonder Latte one! I may get brave and try it :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I hope their strawberry is good too - I have Capella Strawberries & Cream & Sweet Strawberry, but haven't used them yet. I think I saw somewhere to mix Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe together for the best strawberry flavouring ...again, never tried it.

Whatever Kilo use in their white range Strawberries & White Chocolate, it's a strawberry I like.

I see Chefs here have the one-shot Wonder Latte one! I may get brave and try it :)
The sweet strawberry/strawberry ripe combo is good. That and Shisha strawberry are the best I have had so far.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The sweet strawberry/strawberry ripe combo is good. That and Shisha strawberry are the best I have had so far.
Shisha Strawberry - Inawera? If so, Chefs here have it!

I mixed up something awhile back that called for Sweet Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe and the flavor I got from that was cherry. Like a maraschino cherry. I loved it!! And for me, Shisha Strawberry is to die for! It's my favorite strawberry.
Can't help but try some then! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Shisha Strawberry - Inawera? If so, Chefs here have it!

Can't help but try some then! :)
Pictor, please give the Shisha Strawberry a try. I had tried them all, CAP, TFA, and FA but none were as good as the Shisha. Now, I keep a 30ml bottle on hand at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread