Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
The server can handle it - but it might take minutes for a page to load. Best advice I can give: be patient and just wait.

i don't recall it taking minutes for pages to load in the last sale. if it had i may not have bought so many

did you experience minutes in the last sale in europe, Chris?

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
i don't recall it taking minutes for pages to load in the last sale. if it had i may not have bought so many

did you experience minutes in the last sale in europe, Chris?
It was better last time than it was the year before, but yes, some clicks took a long time. Nothing to do with Europe, btw - I was using a virtual session in an american data center to have a better chance =)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
It was better last time than it was the year before, but yes, some clicks took a long time. Nothing to do with Europe, btw - I was using a virtual session in an american data center to have a better chance =)

aah. the last sale was my first. i read that the previous sales were horrendous. the server upgrades that Robert did before the last sale really worked, apparently.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
This pix are going up now, so you can view and pick out ones you want to try to buy - then BOOM all at once, on 5/23, they become "in stock". Trouble is, they're one-of-a-kind, so whoever PAYS for a particular one first, gets it. Even if it's in your "cart" it's not safe yet!
So you should pick several you like, in case someone buys your first pick first.

So wait they are already sold out? I thought the sale was on 5/23?

Reactions: AllPepperS

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
What is the process for ordering?
They go on sale at a certain time, then a clicking frenzy?

It is best to log in on the site before the sale.
Rob is there any way to get a couple of sample pics with atomizers mounted (a nuppin shot would be awesome!)? The 510 doesn't look like it sits completely flat with the top of the mod so there will be a gap there, yes?

Did you see this pic?
specailvm20-jpg.457959

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread