Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
]Most of his sales are not to ECF members, we're just a subset of his customer base.[/B] The pics will be posted on his site before the sale and will be up there for a period of time before sale night. They will be posted once they are completely finished and ready to go.

True and for those who don't know that can be lulled into a false sense of security when in actuality you must be vigilant and ninja quick on sale day. So practice...practice...practice. The best way to practice since the sale is exactly like buying any REO now is go to REOSmods.com and see how fast you can buy a few. ;)

Reactions: AllPepperS

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Most of his sales are not to ECF members, we're just a subset of his customer base. The pics will be posted on his site before the sale and will be up there for a period of time before sale night. They will be posted once they are completely finished and ready to go.

actually, i did my best to subvert that notion on the last sale, as i recall :)

Reactions: malkuth

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Most of his sales are not to ECF members, we're just a subset of his customer base. The pics will be posted on his site before the sale and will be up there for a period of time before sale night. They will be posted once they are completely finished and ready to go.

FB you're not making it any easier on us buddy. I was worried, now I'm terrified :facepalm:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Reactions: Dahomey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread