Woodvil Sale Day Thread - May 23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
So... Anybody know when the resin sale is going down? And how it will go - will it be a mad dash like the woodies were?

If it weren't for the resin's around the corner I woulda picked up at least one more woodvil. I understand their price point will be about the same, right?

I believe, but don't know for sure, that the price point will be about the same, but have no idea when we'll get more info. about a possible sale time. But I know Rob will keep us in the loop!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Where are all the Purple Heart fans? A lot of really nice ones left. Not really my color, but I was sure all those would go fast!

one sitting here and unable to do anything right now

Just looking and enjoying everyone's treasures :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
You people are rotten. You're supposed to have bought all the Woodvils by now. :confused:

But no, I go have a look at the site more than 24 hours after the sale started and there are still plenty left. o_O

OK, OK, no collection of squonkers is complete without at least one Woodvil. Trouble is I can't decide which one. :unsure:

So I got my wife -- who doesn't vape but definitely appreciates nice things -- and showed her most of the ones that are still in stock. :sneaky:

Big mistake. She couldn't narrow it down to just one either. In fact, there were several she insisted I get. :w00t:

I used to have way more atties than mods. Now there's about to be some balance in my life. :lol:

Jim66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
Amherst, Ohio
84 Woodvil's accounted for so far (out of 150ish?) Spreadsheet
You can add me to the list. I just bought [HASHTAG]#312[/HASHTAG], Zebra & Birdseye Maple. Woohoo! This is my 3rd REO, and I've been a proud REOnaut for several years. I just don't post very much.
312 zebra birdseye.jpg

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I believe, but don't know for sure, that the price point will be about the same, but have no idea when we'll get more info. about a possible sale time. But I know Rob will keep us in the loop!

I subscribe to the sales and updates thread. Rob posted the firm date for the Woodvil sale about two weeks in advance there. (May 8th actually.) ~> ***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info. | E-Cigarette Forum That's a good thread to subscribe to for several reasons:

It's a "closed" thread (not open to general member posting), so only Rob or his SA post information there. You won't get buried in notices of thread updates if you don't have time to follow all the chatter elsewhere. New stuff going up for sale etc. at Reosmods are the only posts done in that thread.

Rob also posted notice about the RM7 there recently.

Since it's not clear right now (at least not to me) if the resin mods will be going up as regular, rotating stock - like metal Reos - or if it's more of a one-off event - like a Woodvil sale - either way the notice of them going up will be posted there.

Last edited:

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Yeah....we Okies are getting way more than our fair share of rain up here, too. They're saying May 2015 has been the wettest May in recorded Oklahoma history.....and we still have another whole week to go. I'm so so so so sick of it! We plan our mowing very strategically. The rain makes it grow, then the rain keeps us from mowing. My yard is beginning to look like a jungle. Then when we finally can mow, it takes two sweeps (high/low) to get it all.

One good thing.....I haven't needed my A/C yet this year.

I just hope I'm not waking to tornado warning (from iPhone) again tomorrow morn. The kitties and I were hunkered down in the guest bathroom. Seemed like the safest place to be. Power was out for about 4 hours. Compared to weather OK getting, I don't have anything to complain about. And, yep, not much mowing getting done in my neighborhood lol !

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'd think RM7, or some other recently innovated atty modified to BF (like a Derringer or something...). I'm sure others will chime in!!

Most of my experience is with the tiny little atties - cuz I have OCD about a 22mm hanging over the ledge of a metal Reo, LOL. My woods are gonna open a whole new range of toppers!

Anyone: never got a clear answer - will a 22mm atty block the door from sliding up on a Woodville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread