Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
No, not weird. Is it weird that I've watched the chocolate room video previewing this run, several times after sale day? :)
Me too... I used the excuse that I was helping people find the one they bought in order to see the back before they got it. I'm glad I'm not the only one (still) obsessed... in fact, I'd say I'm in good company here :party:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Beautiful. I totally love the wood grain on that Bubinga. I wish I could just buy one (at least) of each kind of wood.

Someone some where posted a pic of one from last years run, and that made me take a look at this one again. The Walnut Jatoba I was looking at for a while, along with another one almost like it, when it sold. I just realized, that I had just better go ahead and order them. :)

KAS

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Jatoba/Bloodwood [HASHTAG]#244[/HASHTAG] has arrived!
Very very nice ... also love your choice of drip tip.
I have some so-called fancy drip tips, but my favorites are the exact same one your using.
I have one in each brass, copper, SS, and you beat then for a nice draw.
.. go's perfect with the Reo's. :thumbs: Look'n good

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Six is enough. Four beauties here, and two very happy friends.
Although I am surprised that there are still Yellow Heart and Purple Heart available.
Yup , and I'm one of those very happy friends ! :)

Don't get me started.....
Wouldn't that be like turning the ignition key when the engine's already running ? :) Actually you got me started , not for another Woodville right away but for an lp Grand for out and about .

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yup , and I'm one of those very happy friends ! :)

Wouldn't that be like turning the ignition key when the engine's already running ? :) Actually you got me started , not for another Woodville right away but for an lp Grand for out and about .
These things are sooooooo addictive....... :lol:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Yeah, I only wanted 1, ended up with 3? how did that happen, don't know, but they sure are nice! now to save for the resins.

Don't feel bad. I started out not even convinced I was going to get 1, but now I have 5. Every time I go to the site, just to see what's left, another one jumps into my cart.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Although I am surprised that there are still Yellow Heart and Purple Heart available.
Meeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo!

So many people probably went elsewhere.
Newp........he made more this run than any other run so that there would not sell out right away. Some new folks mighta gotten frustrated, but reonauts know that he will sell no woodvil before it's time. They gotta be perfect, and with just him and 1 or 2 others, we're willing to wait for the artist to complete his craft!

I finally picked up my 2 new woodvils, I have not set them up yet, they are beautiful to behold. :)
2 more huh! Gorgeous, really love that Bubinga!

Jatoba/Bloodwood #244 has arrived!
oh wow, that bloodwood is so pretty! so is the jatoba, but that blood wood is amazing.
Another one has been officially adopted. Please put me down for [HASHTAG]#149[/HASHTAG] :)

Is it Monday yet?
wahooooo!!! hehehe not quite yet. You'll have it by Monday? I know he's fast, but dang, is he must put extra flying porky dust in yours! lol

Every time I go to the site, just to see what's left, another one jumps into my cart.
I have that problem with chocolate!

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Meeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooo!

!

Meeeeeeeeee toooooooooooo!

chocolateeating.gif

Status