Worst vaping purchase ever that you sincerely regretted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Provari only total regret was relatively new to vaping and everyone was talking about this wonder mod that totally changed the vaping experience and the great customer service from provape so I was sure I was onto a certain winner saved up the money over four months and bought a new 2.5 for £220. It totally died after three weeks no problem they have great customer service I'll send it back got all the details sorted sent it off never seen it again. Courier company said they delivered it back to provape sent me copies of the paperwork with signatures and everything, provape said they never received it and I was out the money worst single purchase I ever made and made sure I'd rather chew my arm off then give them another penny.

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Norway
www.steam-engine.org
A cheap Ego clone from Fleabay. When I took apart the charger, this is what I saw:
howiknow.jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Provari only total regret was relatively new to vaping and everyone was talking about this wonder mod that totally changed the vaping experience and the great customer service from provape so I was sure I was onto a certain winner saved up the money over four months and bought a new 2.5 for £220. It totally died after three weeks no problem they have great customer service I'll send it back got all the details sorted sent it off never seen it again. Courier company said they delivered it back to provape sent me copies of the paperwork with signatures and everything, provape said they never received it and I was out the money worst single purchase I ever made and made sure I'd rather chew my arm off then give them another penny.

signatures? ... the courier company told you there was more than one signature?

I would have sent copies of the signed delivery directly to ProVape ... sorry, but I have a hard time believing ProVape would not honor a signature from one of their employees.

Sorry about your loss ... however, someone other than ProVape scooped your Provari.

Bottom line is ... ProVape doesn't operate like you are saying.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
2-3 weeks after I started, I decided to "stock up" on the cheap tobacco liquid I was using...25 bottles. Nobody told me that my taste would change. I couple of weeks later, that stuff started tasting awful. I kept it for about a year, then gave it to my son-in-law...never liked him much anyway.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Signatures yes to say it had been received from the UK and the signature taken when delivered to provape not going over it all again as first time I mentioned it after it happened I just had everyone telling me how brilliant provape were and it was someone else's fault. My message box filled up quickly with other people telling me of their woes involving provape and also telling me it's not worth saying a word against provape on the net that was very good advice. I then purchased a sigelei zmax that's still going strong today for a family member :).

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I bought an Aqua. What a festering turd of an atty. Nothing about it was well thought out except the dual coil placement. Filling it was a pain. Flavor was not good. The drip tips sucked so much you expected to see Hoover on the side.

I love the Aquas :). I just got the new SE so have all 3 of them.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Signatures yes to say it had been received from the UK and the signature taken when delivered to provape not going over it all again as first time I mentioned it after it happened I just had everyone telling me how brilliant provape were and it was someone else's fault. My message box filled up quickly with other people telling me of their woes involving provape and also telling me it's not worth saying a word against provape on the net that was very good advice. I then purchased a sigelei zmax that's still going strong today for a family member :).

like I said, sorry for your loss ... however, someone at the courier stole your Provari.

You will never convince me ProVape stole your Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread