• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow. Fasttech 10 days to my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spizzlo

Oct 2, 2012
Metro Detroit
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let everyone know about my most recent experience with fasttech. I ordered a few items on Saturday, February 14th, and they arrived on Tuesday, February 24th. Amazing! This is also right before the Chinese New Year, where I could have expected slower shipping times than usual. I did only order items that were listed as "ships next day", as I was hoping they could get them out before the new year.

This is my fastest every shipping time with fasttech, but they have been really solid for me lately. I've almost come to expect 2 weeks shipping times, which is awesome for China. This is on top of the fact that I got a Marquis clone (which is fantastic) and a coiler for $18 out the door. You gotta give credit where credit is due, and fasttech is really on top of their game.

P.S. Obviously these are just my experiences. Other people's may be completely different. FYI I'm in Michigan, USA.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'm jealous. I ordered a Chi You Kick ring on the 7th, it shipped on the 9th... and still isn't here. 16 days since shipping. :-x

Andria

My order, also from the 7th, is out for delivery today the 25th (marked "shipped" on the 10th, but tracking didn't show anything until 2 days later.)

What shipping method do you all choose? In my order-confirmation email it says I picked "Registered Airmail w/ Tracking" but when it actually shipped it said "USPS Express E-Packet via China Post." I think I just selected the "recommended" option, whichever that one was but does it even matter, or do they just do the E-Packet method no matter what you choose?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
My order, also from the 7th, is out for delivery today the 25th (marked "shipped" on the 10th, but tracking didn't show anything until 2 days later.)

What shipping method do you all choose? In my order-confirmation email it says I picked "Registered Airmail w/ Tracking" but when it actually shipped it said "USPS Express E-Packet via China Post." I think I just selected the "recommended" option, whichever that one was but does it even matter, or do they just do the E-Packet method no matter what you choose?

Since my order was so small ($2.31), I just used the free shipping, so, I have no tracking. That's probably why it's driving me so nuts, not being able to see where it is. It said it was airmail, but I really don't think it takes anything 16+ days to go anywhere by airmail.

:-x
Andria

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

I always just pick the recommended option.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas

Yeah, same here ordered on 2/10, left China on 2/14, left SF 2/24...... With luck I could get it tomorrow. Anymore Cali is a black hole, 9 days with nothing and then 'departed to destination'.
In the 17 orders I've placed with FT the average time from order to door is 20 days, so.......

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
FT is not like a regular vendor. They are a reseller, often selling stuff they don't have physically in stock. There are tricks and tips for maximizing the FT experience, you can't just order and expect it to show up in your mailbox a few days later.

I've ordered maybe 20 times from them and had no unexpected shipping delays or issues. I would recommend reading their forums (both for the product you are interested in and the shipping forum), you need to not select the free shipping option and you need to order stuff in stock. I had a 6 day door to door shipping time on my second to last order, and I seem to average between 7-12 days.

Right now the whole of China is pretty much shut down due to New Year celebrations. FT resume operations today, but I wouldn't order anything for a week or so while they clear their backlog.

spizzlo

Oct 2, 2012
Metro Detroit

Ever since they've offered "USPS first class" for less than $1 extra, I've had really good results, so I always choose that option. I don't know how they offer this so cheap, but I'm not complaining. The free option will usually take significantly longer.

Also, if items get held up in customs, this isn't Fasttech's fault. I had this happen once over a year ago. I actually never received the item, and they refunded me after like 6 weeks. I've heard it's more likely to get held up when batteries are purchased (when it happened to me it was an iTaste VV, which has an internal battery) so maybe this is true. I now try to avoid purchasing stuff with any kind of battery, and I haven't had anything held up since. Obviously if it's listed as "ships in 7 days" or whatever, it's gonna take longer also.

Last edited:

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Placed my FT order Jan. 29 (all in-stock items), acceptance was Feb. 5 however nothing has changed since

February 5, 2015 , 8:19 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
XIAMEN EMS, CHINA

Maybe it will arrive someday.

-Treeburner

Don't feel bad, I ordered in stock items on Jan.23, shipped on Jan 27, Went through Xiamen EMS on 2/7. That is the last I have seen of It. 3/1 and still waiting for a text from USPS. Not only that when I checked on Fasttech Yesterday the price of the Items dropped by $4 bucks. No Batterys Just a few RDA's. And the Order was over $35. I think it is here and stuck in customs. Chicago likes to hold my stuff for about ten days. Good luck on your order though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread