• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow. Fasttech 10 days to my door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Since my order was so small ($2.31), I just used the free shipping, so, I have no tracking

For about 30-40 cents , you can upgrade that shipping to a Registered Airmail ( ePacket via China Post, Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post , etc) and get the order MUCH faster and with a tracking number....I sometimes order small $4-18$ orders (under $20) After I just ordered and forgot something, and 30-40 cents is usually is all the upgrade costs..I recent placed a forgotten small item and ordered ($8) for a 2200 mah battery through Singapore Post, and the upgrade from "snail mail" aka "Regular Airmail" was 36 cents and I had it in South Florida at my door in 8 days, and with tracking...so my point is, optional upgrades are available from Regular Airamail aka snail mail, to faster and trackable Registered Airmail for almost no additional costs...36 cents certainly won't stop me from upgrading to a MUCH faster trackable known reliable Registered Airmail shipper..

Last edited:

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
That's not good, sounds like it's lost. Have you put in a service ticket to FT?

Yep. They say it's still there. Nothing important in the package, so I'll wait. If it goes beyond this weekend, I can
cancel and refund; or accept a same-value credit. Funny thing; I ordered some glass tank replacements
on Feb 2nd, and it arrived yesterday.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Today makes 4 wks since my item was shipped from FT. Should I email them, see if they have any info on where it might be? I just got the free shipping, so I don't have tracking.

I've gotten stuff from e5cigs in Hong Kong in 9 days, so there's got to be some problem somewhere.

Andria

spizzlo

Oct 2, 2012
Metro Detroit
Today makes 4 wks since my item was shipped from FT. Should I email them, see if they have any info on where it might be? I just got the free shipping, so I don't have tracking.

I've gotten stuff from e5cigs in Hong Kong in 9 days, so there's got to be some problem somewhere.

Andria

Sorry to hear that. It can't hurt but I don't think 4 weeks is long enough for them to take action. Maybe they can give you some info though so why not right?

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Use ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING if U want more accurate info on your tracking...see if it says "SENT TO USJFK" or some airport in your country....then U know it has departed China on that date, and is just sitting at YOUR country's own Customs awaiting scans and movement by USPS or your country's local postal people for delivery to your door...BUT unfortunately, If you decided U didn't want to have any tracking and upgrade your shipping, then expect to wait 30-45 days for it to just "appear" one day at your door..

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Use ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING if U want more accurate info on your tracking...see if it says "SENT TO USJFK" or some airport in your country....then U know it has departed China on that date, and is just sitting at YOUR country's own Customs awaiting scans and movement by USPS or your country's local postal people for delivery to your door...BUT unfortunately, If you decided U didn't want to have any tracking and upgrade your shipping, then expect to wait 30-45 days for it to just "appear" one day at your door..

I got the free shipping option, since the thing I ordered was only $2.31 -- no tracking info at all. It's not a lot of money, but FT is the only place I can find a brass Chi You kick ring. :(

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Sorry to hear that. It can't hurt but I don't think 4 weeks is long enough for them to take action. Maybe they can give you some info though so why not right?

Yeah I was thinking at first that I might contact them if it's not here in 5 wks, so I'll just wait a bit longer, see if it shows up.

Really want that kick ring, so I can use 18490/18500 batteries in my Vamo -- those 18350s just don't last very long even with light usage, and a Vamo with an 18650 in it is just so freaking huge.

Andria

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
FREE "economy" snail mail "Regular" Airmail is 30-60 days shipping....as U stated it cannot be tracked, so FT nor the shipper can help you...U must wait it out now...NEVER use Regular airmail in the future...upgrade to Registered airmail for about 40 cents and get it faster (6-20 days) and with a tracking number..

BTW,,,I have an eBay order from a seller in China that was shipped "economy" snail mail REGULAR airmail over 45 days ago, so snail mail is not a FT issue...its a REGULAR airmail issue with no tracking...I even contacted the eBay seller PRIOR to shipping, and requested a shipping upgrade for payment to which he ignored me and said "it be there soon, no worry"....hahahaha ...needless to say he will get a negative review from me..

BTW, all you people who chose EMS/ePacket via China Post, most orders now have cleared US Customs and are moving along and being delivered to your doors now..

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
FREE "economy" snail mail "Regular" Airmail is 30-60 days shipping....as U stated it cannot be tracked, so FT nor the shipper can help you...U must wait it out now...NEVER use Regular airmail in the future...upgrade to Registered airmail for about 40 cents and get it faster (6-20 days) and with a tracking number..

BTW,,,I have an eBay order from a seller in China that was shipped "economy" snail mail REGULAR airmail over 45 days ago, so snail mail is not a FT issue...its a REGULAR airmail issue with no tracking...I even contacted the eBay seller PRIOR to shipping, and requested a shipping upgrade for payment to which he ignored me and said "it be there soon, no worry"....hahahaha ...needless to say he will get a negative review from me..

BTW, all you people who chose EMS/ePacket via China Post, most orders now have cleared US Customs and are moving along and being delivered to your doors now..

Well, it said "registered airmail" but there was no tracking number. And actually, the upgrade in shipping was $5, and for something that only cost $2.31, it seemed like overkill. Oh well.

Andria

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Andrea...no upgrade shipping is $5 unless U were looking at USPS EXPEDITED before Feb 7, when it changed to FREE....ALL upgraded REGISTERED AIRMAIL shippers are usually only 30-40 cents, and always less than a buck....and ALL Registered airmail has a tracking number provided to you when FT ships the item to you..to the USA. always choose EMS/ePacket via China post, unless your order has built in intereior batteries (ego battery), then select Singapore Post...and if U purchase external 18650 batteries for your mods then select the now FREE, USPS EXPEDITED shipping for orders over $20...under $20, the shippers are ALL less than a buck to ship anything,but normally just 30-40 cents....

I purposely don't included DHL priority mail because they are very costly and take longer than the free shippers or almost free shippers

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Andrea...no upgrade shipping is $5 unless U were looking at USPS EXPEDITED before Feb 7, when it changed to FREE....ALL upgraded REGISTERED AIRMAIL shippers are usually only 30-40 cents, and always less than a buck....and ALL Registered airmail has a tracking number provided to you when FT ships the item to you..to the USA. always choose EMS/ePacket via China post, unless your order has built in intereior batteries (ego battery), then select Singapore Post...and if U purchase external 18650 batteries for your mods then select the now FREE, USPS EXPEDITED shipping for orders over $20...under $20, the shippers are ALL less than a buck to ship anything,but normally just 30-40 cents....

I purposely don't included DHL priority mail because they are very costly and take longer than the free shippers or almost free shippers

Well, now I know. *sigh* I had a look at the post-order page, where they give all the details (I've left it open in a tab since I ordered it!), and it just says "International Airmail," so I guess it's the slow kind. Really I prefer to order from an American company, just for this reason, evern if it means paying a bit more, but as I said, I can't find that Chi You kick ring in brass from any place in the US. Maybe it'll get here, someday. *sigh*

Andria

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Always go swiss post only a extra dollar but always receive items in around 21/24 days which is fine, did once choose DHL came in half the time but got stung for customs / fees etc.

U must be talking about if U live in the UK, because Swiss Post to the USA is just awful, not reliable and VERY slow..

Shipped 03-03 tracking says delivered tomorrow. Picked the free option I'm in fla

Free "option" as in order was over $20 and U selected REGISTERED AIRMAIL (HK POST, SG POST, ePacket/.EMS) that had a tracking number (otherwise U wouldn't know about the tracking and delivery tomorrow)............and not the FREE REGULAR airmail with no tracking and no shipping upgrade cause I never seen non trackable FREE REGULAR airmail delivered in less than 30 days, nevermind 12 days...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Well, it finally arrived... 6 wks yesterday since it was shipped, so now I have a chi you kick ring to enable my Vamo to use 18490 batteries! Yeehaw!!

IMG_0520-vamo-W-ring.jpg

:D
Andria

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
My last order was for the Samsung INR18650-25R batteries. They were shipped Jan 18th, arrived Monday Mar 23, just over nine weeks, via Hong Kong post. When I ordered them I figured they'd take a while because they'd be shipped right before the long holiday. I wasn't in dire need so that was fine by me.

I'm really impressed with the performance of these batteries so I ordered a couple more today, and chose USPS for batteries for shipping. We'll see what the difference is but I'm expecting these to take much less time.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
JD if you find you need those faster they have them for 5.98 each from IMRbatteries.com. they ship from texas fast. I have ordered from there a few times and had them in 3 days. There is shipping but its not that much for how fast you get them.

Thanks, that's good to know and I bookmarked that page. That's some really good prices, how much do they charge for shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread