Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
One more thing..then I really am gone for a bit..lol

I contacted the home planet through SECBICD,..(static electrically charged .... implanted communication device),..and they said it would be okay for any of the posters here to visit us over here:
Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!
...for really good Black Friday deals and codes!

So when you see a Dog Star doing this...

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/07/funny-....-scoot-dog-gif-11.gif

.... don't be MAD BRO! We're only getting information from the home planet! :D
:lol::lol::thumbs:

Reactions: Sirius

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
12279174_10153555021279504_9135211115674134016_n.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hello to any/all,
I'm not sure if I am participating in this, or any forum correctly. My apologies if I am messing this up. I am always open to suggestions, guidance, and even criticism, although I am not sure if any of my contact info is displayed, nor if my posting it here would be bad, redundant, or annoying. ☺
Nevertheless, I hope you are all well, & are all also committing a bit of your efforts to saving our beloved Vaping Industry.
Thank you,
Denise Lyons
Welcome to the mayhem, sister! :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Thank you, Vapez! It will take me a while to navigate this, multiple mistakes are sure to follow. Just now, I noted that I morphed from a "New" Member to a "Full" Member, but it might just be a typo or misspelling of "Fool" Member.
lol - give yourself some time to learn to navigate - these contest threads get more than a tad bit nutty :) notifications section in top right hand side of screen helps too (not only does it tell you when replies have gone up in threads you are participating in, it provides clickable links for them as well)... think of this zany forum like vaping... remember to breathe, give yourself some time and you will be rocking shortly :)

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
lol - give yourself some time to learn to navigate - these contest threads get more than a tad bit nutty :) notifications section in top right hand side of screen helps too (not only does it tell you when replies have gone up in threads you are participating in, it provides clickable links for them as well)... think of this zany forum like vaping... remember to breathe, give yourself some time and you will be rocking shortly :)
I've changed it so I only recieve quotes and mentions. Much better. Earlier I had a notification per like as well. That was terrible!

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread