Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Thanks LLB! :wub: Sweet Vapes is actually having a 10% off today, so that makes the coils only $8.95....not too bad, right? ;)

I'll let you know if I find any good flavoring sales.
try this code with the coils - sweet-vapes almost NEVER has coupon codes...
For 10% Off Hardware use code BLACK

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I'm 16 pages behind, and gonna read every darn post. BUT, I'd like to ask now (and read later) where the REALLY good black friday deals are on DIY flavorings? I need to order a bunch, and DIY is about saving money, right? ;)

Also, for my good friend @tyleris12 , she is also looking for a spectacular sale. If you can help her, I would love you long time..
"Can I ask a favor please? If anyone sees a great deal on the Aspire nautilus bvc cotton coils (better than Sweet Vapes $9.95 per pack price) would you please let me know? Trying to stock up & sorting thru all these sales is crazy, to say the least...lol! :) Thanks!!"
Molinshop has some sales going on.

Vapez

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
yeah... it gets DRY...
I have a body heat problem.... my body is always HOT...
There are time when it is ZERO C. and I can stand outside with no coat, in a t-shirt..

if it is humid, I just can't handle it... If it's dry, then I can stay a bit normal... :D

So if I told you that you had a hawt bod,.. ;)

Reactions: Romano Cheese

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
6313a075509aa278e2fe734c1a2d6297.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

DC, Is that a lil boogie on ya nose? The eyebrows is FINE... you can put away the weapon.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
heya lady! still in the kawfeevapinatin phase :) going to attempt to do mostly a whole lot of nothing today... in a little bit, i will do a whole lot of nothing with pumpkin toffee cheesecake stuffed in my maw... then, moar nothing :)

how are you, this morning, lady goddess?

I'm tired, wish I was still asleep. Drinking coffee trying to kick my brain into gear. Was going to try to catch up reading here, but too many posts for my sleepy brain to absorb.

Ryan Marcelino

Sep 3, 2015
The one I got came with the Velocity deck...otherwise I would have passed on it. Anything with a Velocity deck is going to be in my vape collection
I have other expensive authentic rda's but this cheap velocity clone that I own is my fav .. simply bec of the deck and performance . gonna buy an authentic one soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread