Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloudz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phoenix, Az
www.youtube.com
Is contest like the last one, where the more you post, the better chance you have?

I figure I might take the time to the people who know me to send an apology to everyone who thought I was of the deep end.
Frustration set in and retaliatory instincts set in.
So for all those who I offended, I'm sorry :(
I hope we can put this in the past and I can somewhat be accepted again.
Thank you.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
OK... I am back... now, I get to have a quick vape, say HI... to all you crazy Mf'ers...
and then, as the official Sandwich Maker... I get to make dinner.... My place is definitely in the kitchen... :D
whadda ya know,she was released,have a new ankle bracelet,do ya .if'n ya WAS the "official" sammich maker, you'd know it was spelt sammich.good to see ya young lady.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
hehehehee, Nope, that is what some of the guys here, call the wife... :D

It is a sexist type joke... that I find FUNNY... :D

BUT, I do have a sandwich maker, my mother in law bought me last year for Christmas. :D
HA! I get it! I have no guy here so I can't be called that! :lol::lol::lol:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good evening people and good luck to all! Cant wait for the final draws! :D
And what are currently the best m2l atomizers?

Are you looking for rebuildable, swappable OCC? For rebuildable MTL, I am STILL in love with the kayfun Lites. Now, with temp control, they REALLY shine! Of swappable OCC, I think you can't go wrong with the Kanger Subtank Mini? Haven't tried it yet, but has LOTS of fans.. Check out the GS Leaf I think it is? And somethin about a fan? Wish I could be more help brother. Welcome to ECF! Good luck in this contest too!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Me either, Bella. Lol.. We has THAT in common too. But once a year at Turkey Time, I have to remind myself. I like the spices, just not the gourdy-ness. :)
I made a sweet potato pie to die for. I prefer this over pumpkin any day of the week :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
H_gDfkWo2sH96sXYYJFdp6ReevXgH1zxfY0HnxCasZei9caTTvN1JbCErc2FYbVhC7bAS3xbLoOnMaUHOFsGzWlGnhQfQhzXOthSjzDWHcthh6MMnHxqLEap9nJHVz0W1lJVInIsvlNAhraDFRrAEZE2zRO2gf6HYx9nwGsm727OkB7JF_glB8KFOoNTcko9RGulTUechN92dzAXArg6--0d9HmmoZuo1Uj9JRUdhTGSVXnKx_Y4ODpHWe7RGvxNwIz8t-iDT4WOlBEQ7tjOFUrwPIAL4xEyu7aUTVilUsqg86rDaVesED2qtRAllakUv_BhwE1-ed2AFL5JEPoB_q7e1wUj0xk0RPeVkycuJiLfUXDr10fzJ3p_PbLDXFXNnr5iHviFmSfbKU8qnE2ewUGR4RoIbRzrLSzYVCLTwjD6UdVmwybrgWcpEgzUCRgOxvLVqIkDaKhf1XMSBJ-qseTHlhrnbUGzYNVWkRw7y0aNIozCHSMZfkchtDjV1PW_NZWg4_Zjqeor82E-_Cp5_Ks68l3JkuC12Q83vb9k_y0=w607-h854-no
I like RTS for one stop shopping but because we're in the same state I get charged for sales tax AND shipping. That takes away on any savings. Same with Bull City Vapor although BCV has let me pick up my order to save on shipping before because they're located in the same city where I work.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Old geezer needs cute young girl that can cook, do laundry, wash dishes, clean windows, & Remember where the heckydern I left my mod..........any takers........:D
And by "young", he means under 70.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Anyone has a good deal on white subtank mini to fit my white evic vtc mini? Needs to have shipping to norway

Vapez

You can get the white base at GearBest for $5.95 with free shipping, great deals on OCC coils there too. Then add a glass or acrylic bell cap from FastTech for about $5, and you have a $10 STM! Lil trick I learned round these parts. Nice setup. DARN cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread