Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vander87

Nov 26, 2015
Philippines
Awwww Thank you... That is so sweet of you to say.. :)

:D
123.fw.png

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I love how I'm getting all these black friday vape sales....... Looks like the normal prices to me. They all seem to be pulling the old jack the price up before the sale trick.
That's true. I saw a "80%" off a subox once, and the "origin" price was $240.
When a business is profitable it's called in the black. When they are losing money it's called in the red. My best guess is because they were profitable on the day after Thanksgiving so it just became a thing.
Interesting.

Vapez

Reactions: pbanj
Have they given the movie a release date yet? It's beginning to be quite late for the movie to arrive with the fda in us and tpd in europe next may. Maybe the movie will be regulated/prohibited as well? who knows wht the government are willing to do.

Vapez

Not sure to be honest, seem to remember something about April/May next year but could be mistaken.

www.twitter.com/v_a_p_e

Reactions: Vapez

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
When a business is profitable it's called in the black. When they are losing money it's called in the red. My best guess is because they were profitable on the day after Thanksgiving so it just became a thing.
It also marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season.

Reactions: csjdmj720

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

Sorry, link dropped [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Thank you, but not quiiite what I meant. I'm thinking of the glass AND inner body you usually find on the subtank mini white version. It'll look so slick on a white mod. And modern. But I guess there's not really any ways of getting that without buying the whole tank.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread