Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
Nope, no vapor at all, and I'm set to 450F. I see what you are sayin, but it is just NOT firing at all.. Not sure why it would even KNOW there are duals in there. Common post holes.
It makes the ohm reading funky or something like that

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh yeah... Vapemail days are AWESOME. fasttech, and Nude nic. Woot! BUT, half an hour later? UPS... Vapemail is sweet, but it just doesn't have the same.. oomph as WINE mail! WOOT!!

2zevuki.jpg

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Oh yeah... Vapemail days are AWESOME. fasttech, and Nude nic. Woot! BUT, half an hour later? UPS... Vapemail is sweet, but it just doesn't have the same.. oomph as WINE mail! WOOT!!

2zevuki.jpg
Wow, wish I were you right now. Opening any kind of packages makes me excited. Even though if it's just a lightbulb.

Vapez

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I have vape mail a week over due, small 20 dollar order of replacement parts and an rba for my subtank. Put on a mail truck after post office sorting last Saturday in Atlanta. This week my bank card was hacked and the bank stopped use of the card (was a money card). So before I can order anything else online I have to wait a week to 10 days for the new card to arrive. Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales everywhere.... I need more pie...

I'm generally pretty simple when it comes to color selections. Not a "girly girl" by ANY stretch. Best "blinging" I do is to try to get a complementary color of tank glass or a drip tip :lol:

I thought the white to be "classic" - and goes with ANYTHING ;)

Most of my bags are brown and black... :)
I do have a Chanel Petit Timeless Tote, in Light Pink... :)
and I have this AWESOME bag, called a Cowboys Bag, from The Netherlands, I have
it in HOT Pink and also one in black... :)

Here's the Cowboys bag... It is kinda big, BUT, great for when I am out shopping all day..
and also, wonderful for travel. :)
I have the pink and black...

and below that, is my Chanel... mine is lambskin tho... this is caviar leather.

cowboysbag-tas.jpg
B216354_zps2f9aa991.jpg
7225-1834--chanel-pink-quilted-caviar-ptt-petite-timeless-tote-bag--.jpg

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Hai Princess!! All done with work for the week, we hope?! You've been puttin in some HOURS.
I has one stumpy runnin dual claptons, Kanthal. LOVE the vapor, HATE the burnt wicks. Gotta rewick it every DAY. My Brudder is teachin me how to vape it, so I don't do that. It's definitely helping.

Running dual Ti on temp control in the other. Kinda finicky on the Mini+. Sometimes, it tells me "Dry wick" and I pull the cap, and it's SOAKED. Not sure what is going on there, but when it works, oh mang, it WORKS! The beauty I'm finding in temp control, besides NOT burning wicks, is I can take a 10-15 second monster pull, and NEVER gets hot. Fill the ROOM with vapor. At .33 ohms, I shouldn't be having those "dry wick" errors?

How you runnin?

Resistance is changing to quick at times.
When it does this, let it sit for a minute and relock the resistance. See if it settles any.
With no TCR control, you might need to drop total resistance to stabilize it. Below .3ohm.
JMO

marinicha

Oct 21, 2013
Romania
I have vape mail a week over due, small 20 dollar order of replacement parts and an rba for my subtank. Put on a mail truck after post office sorting last Saturday in Atlanta. This week my bank card was hacked and the bank stopped use of the card (was a money card). So before I can order anything else online I have to wait a week to 10 days for the new card to arrive. Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales everywhere.... I need more pie...

Bummer, dude. Well, we are (kind of) in the same posture. I don't have the money to throw it on black friday or cyber monday. :laugh:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

I always buy a prepaid card to buy anything online.............no worries that way.
I place the items in my cart, get a total with shipping then go buy a card.
The card is 5 bucks, but it's worth it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread