Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Lmao..The only reason I find that so funny is Robin and me was buddies before she made moderator... I would grow FANGS and become a viscous hound if anyone was ever mean to her.
468f606c1527ec121585fa4e5a7407e1.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
As bad as I hate to admit it, when I was admin on our website years ago, I was more like @retired1 My two favorite buttons were ban and delete. I'll be the first to admit I was a hardass, but when you have 10k people online at one time, you kinda need someone willing to swing Thor's hammer from time to time!
Ms Robin is the most fair moderator on ECF! Dats why we all love her so much :D

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, it sucks bad. Had a migraine for most of the day yesterday and then I couldn't sleep last night. As long as the migraine doesn't come back, I'll be good. :)

How'm I suppozed to like THAT?! Kawfee, and acetaminophen.... and hugs...

Stalker0

Nov 27, 2015
Congrats to all the winners. Went to local mom and pop shop yesterday to upgrade and I was caught off guard when the wife asked if she could get a mod. So long story short she ended up picking out a kanger subox mini black and she's already nicked named Darth vaper. Hopefully she can quit smoking cigs now. :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Lmao..The only reason I find that so funny is Robin and me was buddies before she made moderator... I would grow FANGS and become a viscous hound if anyone was ever mean to her.
468f606c1527ec121585fa4e5a7407e1.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
grow fangs? heck, just skip da coffee and meds and let er rip :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
As bad as I hate to admit it, when I was admin on our website years ago, I was more like @retired1 My two favorite buttons were ban and delete. I'll be the first to admit I was a hardass, but when you have 10k people online at one time, you kinda need someone willing to swing Thor's hammer from time to time!
Ms Robin is the most fair moderator on ECF! Dats why we all love her so much :D

Now THASS some fine bear pokin right there.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread