Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
We had to stop putting up a tree due to our furbabies:)
We have 2 young ones this year that haven't been around a Christmas tree yet,could get interesting haha.So far,the tree has been up for a day,and they haven't bothered it yet,but they still have quite a while to get curious with it haha.

Mikla

Nov 21, 2015
Boca Raton, FL
Saw there was not a clean and easy way to look at various flavors and recipes with ejuice Me Up. So threw together a quick windows app that allows you to sort through them and see what is used where...
eJuiceMeUpRecipeFinder.jpg

Will post it and the source someplace and let folks know where it is if it helps.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
not me on both accounts.it was a joke,a glock grenade.Ima sig,colt,old school pre 80's,FN hi power,kimber,makarov well you get the idea..
Can't beat a sig.I hesitated for a long time because of the price,but found a good deal,and wish i would have got one years ago.I have a few S&W's,but the sig beats them out by far.Rifles are more my thing though,got a first year production military issue sks,by far the best in my safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread