Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I just love the broadness of this thread..From snakes, cakes, food and now even guns.
Don't ferget about the knives :D
image.jpg

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
never useless, lady :) and it is entirely possible for multiple conversations to coexist peacefully in the same thread :)
I agree. I don't mind reading all the different topics, just didn't have anything to add to that particular one. I find that happening to me often. As I stated a week or so ago, more of a reader/listener than talker anyway.

Yeah we kinda hijacked the thread a little, sorry
Oh no I didn't mean it in a bad way. Just that I didn't have anything to say since I don't know anything about them.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
So I'm new to ECF posting and giveaways. My name was drawn as a winner of the KOOPOR plus. Will i be contacted at end of drawing or do I need to contact admin? Not trying to sound impatient or greedy, just curious.

Congrats. You should have gotten a message here on ECF. Have you checked your messages? There should be a form in there for you to fill out.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
So I'm new to ECF posting and giveaways. My name was drawn as a winner of the KOOPOR plus. Will i be contacted at end of drawing or do I need to contact admin? Not trying to sound impatient or greedy, just curious.
@low_tar_neil should have sent you a message, check your inbox

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Don't ferget about the knives :D
View attachment 510113
or vapin' for that matter... :)

mmm... vape...

got to test drive both the steamcrave aromamizer and the obs crius rta's recently and could recommend either one easily - both have velocity style decks (aromamizer has it as an option, crius is v3 version with velocity deck)... if you are comfortable with coil building, both are very nice - keep in mind, as RTA's, the build decks are a little smaller (crius is tighter than the steamcrave) and after tweaking the wicking a little, no further leak issues, good performance (using .3 ohm dual ss316L coil setups in them)...

crius is a 'side-top fill' (top cap slides up, fill hole is in side of tank top), steamcrave is bottom fill

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I agree. I don't mind reading all the different topics, just didn't have anything to add to that particular one. I find that happening to me often. As I stated a week or so ago, more of a reader/listener than talker anyway.

Oh no I didn't mean it in a bad way. Just that I didn't have anything to say since I don't know anything about them.
keep in mind, sister - listening is a big part of how we learn :) and asking questions... and being willing to make mistakes, and learn from them... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread