Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
THAT is cool!! Well done, I will definitely try it!
yah - he had a good suggestion about creating a backup folder of recipes to use the app in, that way original folder is safe, just in case, as it is considered beta code

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
semi productive - haven't gotten around to mixin juice yet, likely will get to it tomorrow, lol :)

Yep, I GOTTA roast some beanz tomorrow. With the outgas, and a few days cure time, I'ma be OUT if I don't! Drank up all the wonderful gift beans I had.. :wub:

Reactions: Vapez

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
11836632_830848977037491_8378151817985376649_n.jpg

You're mining a rich vein somewhere, Whodat...

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Yep, I GOTTA roast some beanz tomorrow. With the outgas, and a few days cure time, I'ma be OUT if I don't! Drank up all the wonderful gift beans I had.. :wub:
i think i got about 4 lbs roasted at this point... if we ever actually head to nola to open the cafe, going to bring some with me

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I cannot sleep so I figured I would check in and try to catch up on the posts... It seems everyone has lived on this giveaway and there is not a chance in hell that I'm gonna get through all of them hahaha
howdy, sister! hate to hear you're not sleepin, but nice to see you :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Yeps, I think if I am so fortunate, I'ma do something rare for me, and choose white. The circuitry print looks awesome on it...
yah - the white looks sharp, but i am still digging the black[/QUOTE]

I have the mini in stainless, looks pretty good.
so it would probably be good to have both of them the same, but the colors do look good especially the red

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Another Awesome giveaway @SmokeyJoe and thank you for the chance again @ECF and of course Smok. I love my smok cloud kit
I piffed it to a former Smoker. with great success you rawk Melissa
Woot! Yah, my brother in law got my cloud machine kit - and it's worked like a charm for him :) good stuff, sharing the lub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread