Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
10366218_10152848347104062_2294495060389018903_n.jpg

LOL!! ESPECIALLY number 3! SO funny...

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Those are beautiful dogs! I have never had one.

If you got yourself a German Rottweiler from a puppy to train yourself he would be a great protector and a great sweetheart to who you wanted him to be! I miss mine so much! It is priceless when they puff their chests out when they are in protective mode ( mine was very protective of me, but never violently, but he could be if he had to.) We plan to get another one after we get another Husky.
Love our lil baby rottie. He was abused when we got him at two months so he has a little attitude, but after a few years of school he is the most awesome dog ever. He does not take to anyone fighting though, even watching shows like walker Texas ranger he goes nuts when they fight on TV. And as far as protection goes,,, people see 156 pounds of rottie swaggering down the sidewalk they usually choose to cross the street before they get to close

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
there are a couple of tibetan mastiff rescues in the US, I believe

How do I find these? I'd rather pay big money for medical help or whatever it needs, than big money to a breeder to make another, when one already, needs help.

Nebbemind! SEVERAL websites! Thank you, Brudder. The hunt is on!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Alright, worst day in a long time. So I was cleaning the house, then my mother took the vacuum cleaner and used it. Then she "accidently" fired the red fire outputter (the one with powder) and set it off in the whole apartment. All I could see was white dust and powder all over the place. We quickly moved our daughter to a safe room.

She had already been critisizing me for everything, yelling and scaring our daughter, threatening to kick us out. And this time she also said that we had to move out before the end of the year..

Then when this happened, of course she blamed me for it. Yelled how much she hated her life, us staying here, and everything. Said some really hurtful things to all of us, then left. She just slammed the door so it fell off halfway and just left. What the...

So I've been cleaning up everything for hours now. It looks like crap all over the place. I'm just finished with one room, I'm going to clean for hours more.

And such things she's doing all the time. Complains that there's such a mess here (it's not really) and complains that I don't do anything here (I set aside my daughter and studying to make time to do the houswork. She ain't doing a thing herself.

The worst part is that she personally came to us at the hospital and invited us to stay at her place. As long as we wanted she said (planned was after I was finished with my studies). And she insisted.

I'm really tired of this. She's not my mother anymore. She disappeared months ago. Argh. We're checking out every opportunity's we have right now, and trying to get out as quickly as possible. Can't stand this anymore.

Oh, and feel free to PM me if you want to talk to me about this :)

Vapez
That bites, Vapez.

When my wife was in labor with our son, I dropped our daughter off with my mom who had volunteered to watch her (my daughter was 2.5 at the time). We'd been at the hospital for about 10 minutes when my mom called to find out when I was picking my daughter up. :facepalm:

Some people just do not make good grandparents....

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
They are beautiful and sweet as can be. Our neighbor had one and she told us that her homeowners insurance rates went up when they disclosed that they owned a Rottie. Hate it that some dogs get a bad rep like that.
Yup my mini dascaund is meaner than my rottie times 100

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
If I can be so bold to ask... what are your top three? And how would one go about getting those recipes?
Thanks!
tough call - personal favorites are Butterscotch, Flux Capacitor (banana vanilla caramel with hint o tobacco), King Cake... Applebottom Muffintop... um... only 3?

PM me - i gots recipes to share :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yep, and the undesirable side effect for so many who think they have figured out what "it" is, is that they simultaneously start believing others have it wrong.. I'm a believer that in the ends, we is ALL gonna laugh at how ridiculous we were...
Man ain't that the troof...I use to think mechanical mods were the bees knees, then squonkers came along,.. Still mech, and those were jammy.. Now VW/VV squonking is what's up for this pup!

7aaecffdf8ae654457798d6672d9204d.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
It's a chatty crowd this morning. I expected three or four new pages while I was checking other threads. Instead I got seven.
its the after black friday post bogo sale :)

act now, get 7 more pages to catch up to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread