Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Tinkr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Arizona
My 2 cents on dog breeds for home protection and loyalty. We had 3 red dobermans 2 males and 1 female. All three were LOVING, kind, courteous and obedient. Got alond well with all people.
But just by ther presence were excellent at keeping riff raff away. At the time we lived in an a area where the crips gang was prevelant. Along with the standard local gangs. Never had any problems with
any intruders.
The reds seems to be more tolarent than Black and Tan We had a Black and tan female first. She was very protetcive of me. and on several occasions went for people that got to close to me.
I dont know if was just her, or behavior in reguards to her color genetics. They say that there are differences in the attitudes of Dobermans in regards to color.
I don't know if the breed would be a good candidate for a cold climate,
if I could have a big dog again this would be the one. The pict is off the internet but is a ringer for Oscar :wub::wub::wub: RIP

a64bdb25a10bd30a3407d56c63750edf.jpg

The American Kennel Club’s book The Complete Dog Book describes the Doberman temperament as this: “Among the endearing qualities of the Doberman has come to be its devotion to hearth and home, and its discriminating service as friend and guardian of the whole family. The proper bred and trained specimen has a sane mind and a sound body; the heart and spirit of a gentleman.”

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Me too Star Pup ! :wub: I said good morning to several here this morning and didn't get so much as hey how ya doing! I'll read along, chime in occasionally and call it good! :thumbs:
Many in here are reading pages back and responding to those. Looks as if they're here but not responding to you. Anyway, how ya doing Lynn!! Hope the day is good to you.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
You know @LouisLeBeau .. I wanted so much to believe that there are more good people in this world than there are bad. But I no longer believe that.

With the current population explosion of humans here, the bad are taking over.
I was wondering the other day why some Super Flu hasn't already come along like in King's "The Stand".. Captain Trips just might come along and thin us out a bit who knows... It's going to happen though sooner or later.
Bugs are smarter than people give them credit for..Especially in multitudes.
[emoji288] <----- [emoji201] nom nom nom

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Never despair that, Dawg. The bad ones, they can SEIZE their 15 minutes of our time, but the good ones, We can grant them, our lifetime. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Hey Angel, how are you? You missed lots of posts.. that's all I know, I gave up on trying to catch up.
Ha! Me too girl...I'm doing better than yesterday...was blah all day and then ended up going to bed early with a horrible headache...so far, so good today though...how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread