Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Other contests are so great ...I just need a new iPad to keep up with them!! I sure hope Santa is listening but I think he's got his hands full with the children...I just better go play the lottery ....it's taking 5 minutes to post tonite. Hope my isp is running slow and not me!!
I hope Santa is good to you and brings you that IPad. You certainly deserve it with all you've been through. How is your husband getting along?

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Never so glad to be At home in my life. No more road trip for for a bit. Not reading 75 pg so. Hope all is well.
Sorry to see you fell Kodak. Though about ya as I rolled up 65 hwy A few Hours Ago.

If I had known you were that close I would have popped over that way to meet you! I'm only 7 miles from 65 and Ozark :D

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
not sure about icarly, haven't seen it... bit more gritty than warm bodies, more substantial, if that makes sense (lead character zombie hot chick works at a morgue and helps cops solve cases - she gets 'flashes' from the brains of murder victims she eats)
ah now I know the izombie you be talking about.just started watchin it also.I think the morgue dude is funny

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
That thing has more bells and whistles than I ever thought possible! Don't wanna damage it yet :D
know the feelin on bein restrained.was in half body cast for 16 months.scratchin was a full time and sometimes crazy adventure in public.Stop-drop and scratch or rubbin against poles.things aren't easy.lol

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Yeah... ok, I'll give it another shot.
Been here nearly 3 years and still have not won a single thing, I'm beginning to think it's something personal!:lol:
howdy! and welcome! this could be your time!

101airborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2015
car-humor-funny-joke-traffic-road-sign-street-drive-thru-isnt-ment-to-be-undestood-literally.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread