Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
It's MONDAY, again! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
Hold on to your wallets!
Cyber-Monday.jpg
I haven't found anything in the Cyber Monday sales that I can't live without. Did all my shopping Friday and Saturday online and some of it is here already and some has already been pilfered by the kid.

Yup.. FT is my primary source for stuff along with a couple of other sites. vaping is still in its infancy on this side of the world. We try to order stuff from the Chinese sites but customs screws us over most of the time. I ordered two kits a month ago that have been sitting in customs for over 2 weeks now.

No real source for e-liquids either. We've got 3-5 local vendors out of which only a couple of them are decent. No premium e-juice available. If we want that, we need to order from international sources (US/UK). Then we get screwed over with ridiculous shipping charges. Again, customs is waiting to screw us over.

For the reasons stated above, I'm thinking starting DIY for the e-juices.

@GarfieldDC ...

I feel your pain.... :)

Do what I have done... I got myself an American Shipping address. :)

I use First Class, NO tracking,and it is CHEAP.. But, I am taking a risk,
if it does not show up, that is MY PROBLEM.. Not the company that I am using... :)

I pay $10 for the shipping service, every month, and then
the shipping cost, is extra...
I also get to fill out my own customs form.. :)
for ejuice, I just say, Bath Oil... :D

It's NOT illegal here, it is just faster to get thru, customs. :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Serendipitous mess-up. Pulled out my MP3 player, fat fingered -- enjoying Melissa Etheridge's cover of Piece of My Heart :)

I had to spool that up on Youtube, because... reasons.
Thanks for the inspiration, Mark
Thanks for that silliness, DC

I haven't found anything in the Cyber Monday sales that I can't live without. Did all my shopping Friday and Saturday online and some of it is here already and some has already been pilfered by the kid.

I just found The Milk Man, for £11.....
so, I bought that... :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Headed to the doctor...If you guys hear screaming in your states, it's just me :D
Or the Dr. if you kick 'em in the shins...

Hope it all goes well -- gotta take care of da wingz.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Same with my girls...I remember when the boys were in school it wsnt that much time off and a million years ago when I was in school we certainly didn't get a whole week...I was just wondering if maybe it was another crazy southern thing like the days they get off for mardi gras

I don't think Ill be back in AL by then so again Ill miss the op to meet a friend...sigh...at least I am getting time with hubby

life of pie sounds AMAZING!

Didn't hear about your fall sweetie...or if I did I didn't realize that's what I read..been crazy with hubby here 24 hours a day for several days...glad to hear you are ok

Movie Life of Pi?! IS amazing. And at the end, you are actually left kinda wondering... I still haven't decided. I fall into the "want to believe" camp.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Really looking forward to new flavors. I have high expectations for the hazelnut.

Vapez

I ordered Charlie Noble's Pistachio RY4 on Friday because it was %50 off...never had a Pistachio vape but nobody has bad things to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread