Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I agree! I think the only reason I was ashamed or whatever is because I just like to blend in the crowd. People asking questions make me nervous lol. I'm just shy and don't like my bubble being broken :p
Ya know that lady in the vegetable aisle of the grocery store that talks to everyone???? That be me :D

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Son was sitting in the car waiting for me to get mom's meds just vaping away on a custard juice. When I got back to the car he said a couple of guys walked by and told him how good that smelled. You also have to realize that they probably used to walk through your cigarette smoke too and this is far less hazardous than that was

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I can't keep up, especially trying to do so on this tablet. Being lazy, kicked back on the couch and don't feel like getting on the computer. I hate trying to use the screen to type, takes forever! I don't see how people post from phones.:eek:

That's why I got a blutooth keyboard for the tablet - still don't do much typing on it. Don't wann even think about trying that stuff with a phone.

Reactions: bellastarr

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
441d9bd66c671548cb34a80d9a8cd820.jpg

No vape mail today

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
I can't keep up, especially trying to do so on this tablet. Being lazy, kicked back on the couch and don't feel like getting on the computer. I hate trying to use the screen to type, takes forever! I don't see how people post from phones.:eek:
Using a phone isn't the best but mine is fairly big so isn't to bad. Think it's a 5.5 screen Plus I have predictable text, it helps a lot :D Now when the forums get really busy like an entire page before I can refresh, I just give up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread