Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
12314131_802462316530954_281839607626918998_n.jpg

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
I had 4 boys in diapers at the same time some 20+ years ago. Patience comes to mind along with recognizing when they are squatting and making that potty face... then you grab them and run to the bathroom!
I cannot imagine the stress of that many diapers at one time.you sir are a B.A.M.F. i aksed about the potty training because we are expecting our second and dont want to have to change 2 diapers at the same time.

Reactions: wvducklady

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I try to go buy stuff and when I come back here, 4-5 pages have gone by!

SERIOUSLY. I am in the SAME BOAT. Trying to sneak in my Cyber Monday vape deals, and it is HARD.
I love this group SO much, that I've had 4 boxes of vapemail sitting on my desk since 3:30 this afternoon, and HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED EM YET! Lololol...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
SERIOUSLY. I am in the SAME BOAT. Trying to sneak in my Cyber Monday vape deals, and it is HARD.
I love this group SO much, that I've had 4 boxes of vapemail sitting on my desk since 3:30 this afternoon, and HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED EM YET! Lololol...

Slacker - OPEN THEM!

Gacheru

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Woolwich, London
Thats terrible! Im glad you got your money back! Some of the legit vendors I have used to get diy supplies are: www.wizardlabs.com (I have been shopping with them since first starting diy around January 2014. Love them!), www.bullcityvapor.com (I have gotten VG and flavorings from them. Great vendor! ), www.highdesertvapes (I have gotten flavorings from them that I had trouble finding other places. I have never bought anything but flavorings from them. Their equipment and gear prices were too steep in my opinion. ) . Those are a few I have used with 0 problems :)

Thanks @wvducklady I do live in the UK though.

I did some research whilst I was waiting for my money to be refunded so you can say I do have a clue as to which vendors most UK vapers are using. They do say every cloud has a silver lining ( or something like that ).

Reactions: wvducklady

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thanks @wvducklady I do live in the UK though.

I did some research whilst I was waiting for my money to be refunded so you can say I do have a clue as to which vendors most UK vapers are using. They do say every cloud has a silver lining ( or something like that ).
I did not know that you are in the UK :) Im glad you have some vendors in mind :)

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Reactions: dcfluegel

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
:laugh::laugh:

That makes the 4th contest I've been hoping for my name to get picked and I am NOT a patient woman.

WOOT!! HAI GODDESS!!!!! I keep hoping for ya, but perhaps you'd hang around and post a lil more?!? Increases my.. I mean YOUR.. chances, considerably. :)

Reactions: zelda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread