Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Random question!

Do you guys and gals prefer fruit flavors (straight), fruity deserts or non traditional flavors such as the drink ones

I am not sure if the drink flavors would be non traditional? Heck, us humans do a lot of drinking........

I am more into dessert/bakery flavors.

BTW, is there such a water flavored vape?

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Goodnight everyone, gotta get some sleep.

Have fun, and Good Luck Everyone!!!!

Tom-Sachs-Krusty-the-Clown-portrait-at-Sperone-Westwater.jpg

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Random question!

Do you guys and gals prefer fruit flavors (straight), fruity deserts or non traditional flavors such as the drink ones
I vape many things. Tea vapes without lemon, mint tobaccos, just about everything Alice in Vapeland makes, Shamrock Shake, Blueberry Tobacco, Candy Cane... just depends on time of day and my mood.

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

all_in_ashes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
Random question!

I like fruity menthols meself, and recently cereal flavors as well. Honestly thought I would grow out of menthols, but they never seem to get old for me.

Reactions: JoanJ

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Random question!

I like a little bit of everything. But for all day vapes I tend to prefer vanillas, coffees, caramels, cakes. Something not to overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread