Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Hmm... Not sure I could recommend a stand alone Saffron flavored vape. Probably just best as an enhancer to a Bouillabaisse vape, and a little goes a long way..
:)

Saffron I like! Especially those swedish Lussekat, a seasonal coffee bread during December.
Would be a very intersting (and expensive) vape

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
A moody personality in other words, are you not? ;)
Not really... just some times of the day certain flavors seem to taste better to me than others. I also prefer my juices very mild for the most part. I seem to either grab a mint... not menthol... tobacco or caramel mocha first thing in the morning. The mint tobacco I make, I really can't taste any tobacco at all in it, just a slightly earthy mint

Would say unflavored would be PG and to me that is like sandpaper. VG has sweetness to it. I vape unflavored vg at times though... how I clean tanks between juices so don't have to break down the tank and such

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Woot, made it back before I got too far behind.

Random question!

Do you guys and gals prefer fruit flavors (straight), fruity deserts or non traditional flavors such as the drink ones

I like bakery/dessert flavors, but I also like complex fruit flavors. I don't like many candy, drink or tobacco flavors.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Not really... just some times of the day certain flavors seem to taste better to me than others. I also prefer my juices very mild for the most part. I seem to either grab a mint... not menthol... tobacco or caramel mocha first thing in the morning. The mint tobacco I make, I really can't taste any tobacco at all in it, just a slightly earthy mint

Would say unflavored would be PG and to me that is like sandpaper. VG has sweetness to it. I vape unflavored vg at times though... how I clean tanks between juices so don't have to break down the tank and such

Smile.... no offense here but more like a compliment. That makes one kind of exciting not sticking to just one thing until. Life is too expensive to waste it ya know.
I am kind of the boring person vaping the same boring joose at some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread