Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Congrats new winners.. Sorry I haven't posted since this morning.. Went to get back injections from the new doctor and got the runaround.. Really bummed.. Oh well better days soon.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
a04cb3075ecfe245d23b38bb9dd6c429755bb93c1440989eea64e4d92133203e.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Congrats new winners.. Sorry I haven't posted since this morning.. Went to get back injections from the new doctor and got the runaround.. Really bummed.. Oh well better days soon.

oh man - hope you get those pikers sorted out, brother :(

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
@Fuzzy Thunderbear , @mac63 or anyone that knows. I am not sure of all the forum rules, so don't think i can post the link here. But there is a Best of vaping 2015 Voting going on and ECF and Smokeyjoe are in a few of the Catagories. Another vaping Forum is beating us for Best vaping Forum :mad::mad::mad: how do we get our people going, to vote???

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
@Fuzzy Thunderbear , @mac63 or anyone that knows. I am not sure of all the forum rules, so don't think i can post the link here. But there is a Best of Vaping 2015 Voting going on and ECF and Smokeyjoe are in a few of the Catagories. Another Vaping Forum is beating us for Best Vaping Forum :mad::mad::mad: how do we get our people going, to vote???
who is running the survey?

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
@Fuzzy Thunderbear , @mac63 or anyone that knows. I am not sure of all the forum rules, so don't think i can post the link here. But there is a Best of Vaping 2015 Voting going on and ECF and Smokeyjoe are in a few of the Catagories. Another Vaping Forum is beating us for Best Vaping Forum :mad::mad::mad: how do we get our people going, to vote???
does the other site have it plastered all over their forum to go and vote lol? either way I know ecf is the best I don't need some poll to tell me :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
oh man - hope you get those pikers sorted out, brother :(
TY DC..Man right now all I can do is be a bed hound
.Totally SUX ...but it's just as bad if I take those strong pain killers.. Zombie Dawg I don't think so..Need a clear head in these days and times.
I'd have Juice and Mods showing up I never knew I ordered if I took that crap like it says take it.
Bwaaahaha
[emoji23]

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
@Fuzzy Thunderbear , @mac63 or anyone that knows. I am not sure of all the forum rules, so don't think i can post the link here. But there is a Best of Vaping 2015 Voting going on and ECF and Smokeyjoe are in a few of the Catagories. Another Vaping Forum is beating us :mad::mad::mad: how do we get our people going, to vote???
I think I'd tag a moderator or @SmokeyJoe himself to answer that one. WE all know ECF is the best, so maybe the other guys are bribing their followers?

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Reserved
EDIT: Drawing 11/27/2015

TFV4 Mini winners, chosen completely randomly, not weighted by post count.

Congratulations!

@brokenuncle
@Liskrig
@NightShadow
@all_in_ashes
@buffaloguy

More winners very shortly!

Edit: Second drawing 11/27

Koopor Plus winners, chosen randomly, but weighted by post count.

Congratulations!

@Foggy Road
@dannialiy
@Rob Bacon
@TheMike21
@Kloudz

Third Drawing 11/30:

Randomizer is doing a quick one today, but, as we have a lot to get through this week

The following people have won a mod, congratulations!

@whodat2112
@chanelvaps
@Sir2fyablyNutz
@dcfluegel
@Elizabeth Baldwin
@Vapez
@CountBoredom
@Shawn Hoefer
@XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX
@justagurlinseattle

Koopor Plus winners - 1st December

@HDMontana
@Woodsy38
@rocketman29
@CbrVapeRR
@Mikla
@ThaFuzz
@contax787
@anjelvape77
@DazzaB
@LouisLeBeau

TFV4 Mini Winners 1st December

@Butch
@alpiland
@crxess
@GPC2012
@fogmust
@CES
@JefeSpeed1
@Woofer
@rallykid
@Matthew Thomas

I haven't sorted the new winners form out, so will be in contact in due course!

Once again........

sorry-not-a-winner.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I think I'd tag a moderator or @SmokeyJoe himself to answer that one. WE all know ECF is the best, so maybe the other guys are bribing their followers?
Not sure. there sponsor this year is coilmaster. and Lots of Catagories and choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread