Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Ah know it! Still thinkin about that "uh oh" second, when I knew the physics just weren't right. Wheel turned, bike goin straight, slight lean. The maths wasn't workin.. Actually, the thick snow was a blessing. Little damage to the cycle, and felt a lot like catching an edge on the downhill side of the snowboard. lol. Except, the board don't weigh like that monster. Shoulda taken the V-Rod. Much lower CG, but IT didn't have new pipes.. ;)
Gotta ride in style :)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Was this afternoon, but my bones say just now.. lol. I wear a full face, all the time. I like the mirrored Tron visor. I can give the stink eye, and nobody knows but me. Licked the visor once or twice, too. :)
The only time I ever road without the lid I ended up tank slapping at 75+ God saw fit to pull me thru on two wheels and after that I always wore one

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Google "mincemeat" for recipes. There is also mincemeat in a jar at grocery stores. Get started and make it your own.
If i did that my blood sugar would stay sky high because i can't leave it alone if i have it during this time of year LOL

Reactions: sisu

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Completely agree. There is soooooo much work the sponsors, companies, smokeyjoe and all to bring us these wonderful contest. I have gotten to where i ignore the ones that say those things. Found "Most" of them are 1 post people who don't even try to join in on any conversations, shennanigans or anything. Just 1 post and then back in 2 weeks saying did I win. I do Love that New ones are coming in to ECF and Winning. but I honestly only acknowledge the ones that at least try to join in even if only a few post here and there. JMHO and No offense to anyone New. We Love New ;)

Yes, LOVE new! Actually, I think maybe a "New members Only" (month, 6 months, whatever) contest or two, would not be a terrible idea. Getting the GOOD tech into the hands of new vapers might improve their success rate substantially. I am often surprised while greeting new members, the antiquated gear that their B&M's are selling them. Not that they should be starting out with RDA's, but OCC tank systems and mid-wattage temp control, it is the shizzle wif sizzle! From a vendor perspective, THOSE are an ideal audience. From an ECF standpoint, THOSE are an ideal audience, too. :)

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yes, LOVE new! Actually, I think maybe a "New members Only" (month, 6 months, whatever) contest or two, would not be a terrible idea. Getting the GOOD tech into the hands of new vapers might improve their success rate substantially. I am often surprised while greeting new members, the antiquated gear that their B&M's are selling them. Not that they should be starting out with RDA's, but OCC tank systems and mid-wattage temp control, it is the shizzle wif sizzle! From a vendor perspective, THOSE are an ideal audience. From an ECF standpoint, THOSE are an ideal audience, too. :)
That is actually a Great idea. i agree. I started out with the 1st generation MVP and within a few weeks it was just not enough for me. to limited. Once I was able to upgrade to better tanks and all, it was no holding me back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread