Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Marcelino

Sep 3, 2015
01ce024e9c1da243d767c318b7899c3e.jpg

Anything I should add of flavors? My taste buds gets easily tired and I need a lot of rotation.

Vapez
Pinneapple then ry4

Lyonsroar

Jul 15, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Appetitte du pomme de fromage a'mapelle?

Vapez
J'mapelle Denise Lyons, moi frances c'est pa bon, oui?
Mais...I'll have to revert to English, I can barely understand French, and can't write in it, either, unfortunately. Both of my parents, and all of my elders spoke Fr, only learning English when they started school. But, my generation was not taught Fr., at all. Growing up, when the adults switched from speaking English to French, all of us children were clueless and nervine; We wondered if we were getting a new bicycle, or an ...-whipping! Mierde! Only within the last decade did the locals decide that Preserving the Fr language & heritage was important...a bit late for those in my, and the next two generations whom were NOT allowed to speak it. Je se!

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
J'mapelle Denise Lyons, moi frances c'est pa bon, oui?
Mais...I'll have to revert to English, I can barely understand French, and can't write in it, either, unfortunately. Both of my parents, and all of my elders spoke Fr, only learning English when they started school. But, my generation was not taught Fr., at all. Growing up, when the adults switched from speaking English to French, all of us children were clueless and nervine; We wondered if we were getting a new bicycle, or an ...-whipping! Mierde! Only within the last decade did the locals decide that Preserving the Fr language & heritage was important...a bit late for those in my, and the next two generations whom were NOT allowed to speak it. Je se!
I learned french in school, but as you can see, I don't remember much [emoji14]

Vapez

Reactions: Lyonsroar

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Gmail has several tabs now, that automatically sorts emails. Annoying as hell. :grr: Have you tried clicking on all of them? I think there's a "social" one that it might be in? Or "promotions?"

I don't have those :)

Vapez

I think social and promo tabs are there by default but you can turn them off in the settings. There are some others that can be turned on as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread