Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I've got 2 of em as well...they just HAD to irritate the lil dogs so they could all go out for a romp...and since they rolled the yorkie in the mud again (she is their favorite outside play toy) then she gets another bath today!
Lol!!! One of mine is too big to roll littles, although he's very gentle...the other one would just as soon pee on the heads of the Chi's next door.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Haha,i'd be the exact same way,nothing i want at that store haha.Although my wife may say differently,she is an old navy addict,she could easily blow through that entire winning right there on the spot haha.
Excellent yard T-shirts, flip em' inside out and get a rake! :)

I'm in Pennsylvania. If you're not familiar, they don't sell booze in our gas stations or grocery stores.
The entire state? Interesting for out of staters, different laws different states.
I read (which I know not if true) that ohio is the 'drunkest state. Might be true, but wouldn't know from lack of perspective .
I am not interested in counting calories, over eating, or a trip to space. I want to fill up to maximum food capacity then lay on my recliner and sip some delicious beers. Now my plan is ruined and I have to drink whiskey...
Now, brews whilst calories required, then quality over quantity during vegetative state . :thumb: I like it.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I am not interested in counting calories, over eating, or a trip to space. I want to fill up to maximum food capacity then lay on my recliner and sip some delicious beers. Now my plan is ruined and I have to drink whiskey...

Ahh... First World Problems.. :)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
thanksgivinghappy.gif
thanksgiving_dinner_at_smileys.gif

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
It seems most people are interested in the red one as well. I think it looks really sharp and all my mods are black, stainless steel and a blue one...red must join the crew.

It's hard to find a true red that doesn't have a pink cast to it...I don't like pink!

Reactions: Romano Cheese

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well given that Ya' quoted "My" post, it seemed "You" were . . . Anyway, enough of this, again it was just a suggestion and idea to help out "LTN" - nothing more nothing less . . . So Moving On - "Were" GOOD as far as I am concerned . . . :thumbs:

AND - As "Krisma" also noted and posted a little earlier after "LTN" replied "My" post . . .

I'm good with whatever the Bosses lay out.........
Have a Great Turkey Day Uncle!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread