Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Let me get back to you on that, part of me thinks that is the fairest way to do things, but it would be good to keep the conversation a bit less spammy, not sure both is possible!!
You can't take the list of everyone who has posted in this thread and give them one entry per person? :(

Anyhoo, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it :)

Reactions: Sunray

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Well... I think it changes at times. Usually it's the more you post the more your chances of winning. But I guess we will find out.

Just talk to others and it will up your chances, hopefully! :)
I see. I will. Would love to win something! :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I don't know!!! I guess we will find out!
I guess so. To be honest it's not really a big deal I just have enjoyed chatting with you people the last few weeks and most of it was in the last contest seems people were more involved there

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
I guess so. To be honest it's not really a big deal I just have enjoyed chatting with you people the last few weeks and most of it was in the last contest seems people were more involved there

Oooh I know. We carried on some really good conversations in the last one! This really helps people communicate and get to know each other a little better!

Reactions: nlgeekdad

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I've usually just posted once or twice, and followed the link. Maybe I'll conversate more this time :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Let me get back to you on that, part of me thinks that is the fairest way to do things, but it would be good to keep the conversation a bit less spammy, not sure both is possible!!
If they want to chat they should come on over to that huge thread where we chat, help teach, learn and have a general good time.

Reactions: Kodak

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Oooh I know. We carried on some really good conversations in the last one! This really helps people communicate and get to know each other a little better!
Aren't we all just desperate of winning something? [emoji14]

People have excuses for everything. Just joking, it's nice to conversate with fellow vapsters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread