Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I've never tried it.My grandma used to love the stuff,i just took took her word for it that they were good,i couldn't build the courage to try it haha,especially after she told me fruit cake was good,and i mistakenly tried that,i didn't trust her word much after that haha.
Love minced meat pie and strawberry rhubarb both are a dying breed

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Nap done. Coffee...check.
Now just sipping some Crown Apple and vaping my custard.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!
I still need to get me some of that Crown Apple. You guys are really making m want it. :D

gone3uo6

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
Pocomoke City, MD
gone3uo6.blogspot.com
Love minced meat pie and strawberry rhubarb both are a dying breed
Yes I haven't had that in over a decade! I've forgotten all about these until now. I'll have to pick some up from the dutch market for next Thanksgiving for sure.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Never was much for Pumpkin. But loved me some Mince meat pies. and have not been able to get one for about 4yrs now. Nobody seems to carry them anymore
big-tears.gif
Love mince meat pie. Bf makes it even year. Got some out in th kitchen...think I need to go get some. :D

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
LLB - Now that we're in our early 30s, gotta watch the motorcycle stunts. Glad you're okay, good neighbor leant a hand.

Ah know it! Still thinkin about that "uh oh" second, when I knew the physics just weren't right. Wheel turned, bike goin straight, slight lean. The maths wasn't workin.. Actually, the thick snow was a blessing. Little damage to the cycle, and felt a lot like catching an edge on the downhill side of the snowboard. lol. Except, the board don't weigh like that monster. Shoulda taken the V-Rod. Much lower CG, but IT didn't have new pipes.. ;)

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Never was much for Pumpkin. But loved me some Mince meat pies. and have not been able to get one for about 4yrs now. Nobody seems to carry them anymore
big-tears.gif

Google "mincemeat" for recipes. There is also mincemeat in a jar at grocery stores. Get started and make it your own.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I agree. It is also not cool to the winners either, because it sometimes makes them feel bad when someone says its rigged....almost like them saying those who did win did not deserve it.
I think it is amazing the work and passion they put into these contests. I am so thankful for these contests, and if not for winning the ones I have won I would not have or gotten to experience the gear and eliquid that I have. :) n
Completely agree. There is soooooo much work the sponsors, companies, smokeyjoe and all to bring us these wonderful contest. I have gotten to where i ignore the ones that say those things. Found "Most" of them are 1 post people who don't even try to join in on any conversations, shennanigans or anything. Just 1 post and then back in 2 weeks saying did I win. I do Love that New ones are coming in to ECF and Winning. but I honestly only acknowledge the ones that at least try to join in even if only a few post here and there. JMHO and No offense to anyone New. We Love New ;)

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
oh man.Dang LL, I just felt all the one's I did.I hated the rashes,fresh peeled meat and asphalt doesn't mix, but sounds as though your leather and lid took most of the external punisment.My days we had no helmet laws so bugs in teeth and wind in hair.was lucky them days.Lotta leather,visor was wrap around sunglasses, just no lids.crazy days then.Glad to hear your at least ok though.hows the bike.scratches and pipe.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread