YIHI SX350 60wat help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagleswind2

Nov 11, 2015
I was given a used YIHI SX 350 chip and wanting to install in one of my custom boxes I build. I noticed it has the original builders logo on the screen and would like to delete that. How can I do this? Also I've noticed some boxes have vent holes while others don't. Is venting a requirement on box mods or a precautionary thing? I'm new to all this and want to make my boxes safe.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
You can find what you need in this thread. Its a big thread so I cannot point you directly to it but its in there. There is a app that you can use to change it. The original 35w sx350 is the same as what you have just yours has been updated to 60w. You could probably msg Perry at Varitube directly and he could point you to the app.

The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
I was recently given a used YIHI SX350 60watt chip to put into my custom boxes Im creating. The only thing is, is that the prior building put their logo on the start up screen. Does anyone know how I can delete the personal logo?

Check this out. I did a simple search for Yihi which led me to their website Yihicigar. Hope you find what you're looking fEr!

So with no further ado here's the link:

Download-yihiecigar,sx350,Yihi SX350,dna30 30W chip,SX350 35W chip Manufacturers & Suppliers - Dongguan Yihi Electronic Co.,Limited - Page 1

Hope that helps.

Looks like I overlooked the posting above me. Show `ya that I am about as sharp as a bowling ball today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread