Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I got one of those. Everything fit for about a week[emoji13]

Honestly I had trouble getting everything in it. The only non vape item I packed inside was my cell phone charger...glad it wasn't a longer stay or I'd had to use a carry on suitcase.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you think you can try this.......
f8b30b8cdbb6c868262723bc7acc0035.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you see this post ^^^ and the first thing that runs through my mind is "you mean you haven't already tried that?"
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you think you can try this.......
f8b30b8cdbb6c868262723bc7acc0035.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you copy a post like this....and agree...
You might be obsessed with vaping when you make a post in a contest about being obsessed with vaping just so your friends can see you made another post about being obsessed with vaping.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
You know your obsessed with vaping when come back over and over to see who won :)

You know you're obsessed with vaping when you check out every new post about being obsessed with vaping in case you missed something and it's cheaper than getting an opinion from a shrink.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you check out every new post about being obsessed with vaping in case you missed something and it's cheaper than getting an opinion from a shrink.
You know you're obsessed with vaping when you refuse to see a shrink who isn't obsessed with vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread