The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High Desert Vapes - Review Contest Prize DESIGNER PYREX TANK

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Brewtus, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Ok, folks it's time for the new contest announcement:

For the month of October we are going to run a review contest, here are the rules:

A purchase must have been made on our site between 9/15/12 and 10/21/12

A review must be left in 1 of 3 places:
    1*.) Our Website (www.highdesertvapes.com), for the product(s) purchased
    2**.) In the positive reviews section here on the ECF forum
    3**.) In your favorite social media or other forum (IE: Facebook, 4square, twitter, REDDIT or other ecig forum)

*If you leave a review on the website, please include your ECF handle!
    **If you leave a review on 2 or 3, please come back here and post a link to your review so I can give you credit.

Our goal is to get at least 1 review on each and every product we sell. It's a lofty goal, but my hope is that we can tempt you with a winning prize of a free designer pyrex tank and a 30mL bottle of e-liquid.

Here is a pic of the winning review prize:

IMG_3057.jpg IMG_3059.jpg IMG_3061.jpg

What do you have to do to win? We are looking for well thought out and descriptive reviews on the products we sell. Some will be left on the site and some will be used to update the product descriptions themselves. That's it! Post a review on our products or services and you could win a free designer pyrex tank! Good luck to ALL.

We will pick the best review on 10/31/12 and announce the winner here in this thread.

2. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    The frog tank is adorable! bnrk

3. gogoplata

gogoplata Moved On

Sep 10, 2012
    New Jersey
  4. flarg

flarg Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Here
    I need reviews so I can buy the juice, guys!! :p Give me reviews!! Get snapping, chop chop!! So I can go puff puff, yum yum!!

How's the yam? I realized I have too many fruity and sweet vapes, and thought perhaps having something savory would be appealing. As a new vapor, so-called "savory" flavors seemed wacky to me. They haven't worked in beverages for me (an "apple smoked" beer I had tasted like cold liquid ham...not my thing) so vaping side-dishes seemed out of the picture. But I've discovered I love good waffle flavors. Not about to touch bacon or blue cheese any time soon, though. :p

5. clancy0below

clancy0below Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 29, 2012
    CO
  6. Snus

Snus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Great contest to go along with your sale! I think I might try the White Goodness! Sounds delish! And, just to let everyone know, the Amaretto is great! If you like the drink, you will love the vape!

7. vsummer1

vsummer1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2012
    California
  8. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    The blue lizard shall always be my first love, but my heart can go on ;D

Will be filling a cart soon, brew. Stand by!

9. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Ordered one twist, plus 10ml bottles of blueberry, kiwi, star fruit, and grape juices. Can't wait to try them, and I am going to mix up some of the blueberry and kiwi and starfruit and see how "Blue Lizard Juice" tastes.

10. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    that sounds darn good! If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in orders from the sale I'd go try that

11. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Alright I reviewed the grape for you. It's not a long winded review but it's a very simple and clean juice:

High Desert Age Test

12. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
  13. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
  14. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Will do the star fruit and the kiwi once i'm better acquainted with them. I'm not going to do the sample you sent me, Brew, because I am not a tobacco vaper most of the time so I don't have a point of reference with which to describe it. Besides, it looks like a bunch of people love it as it is. :)

15. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
  16. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
  17. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Overall I have to say I like your fruit juices, Brew. They are thick and cloying and overly sweet like some I've tried. I'm very interested to try some of your other fruits, like acai and blackberry inparticular.

18. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Orbas, your well ahead in the lead in terms of stats go you have like a 1:2.5 chance of winning the tank. We've only had about 10 reviews so far and most of them are yours.

19. Orobas

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    five of them on my count.

I'll have a peek at the bank tonight and see if I can't get a few more fruits from you while the sale's on.

20. BikerBob

BikerBob Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    VA
    Never would have thought to try this one (it's not tobacco). Swedish Fish! Left a review on the website too.

Its rare when someone can take a flavor I don't care for, and turn it into something this tasty! Well done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.