ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Zombie? I need to google that one now!
I've become quite good at stealth vaping too. It's a shame we have to "hide"
It's this one. Probably my favorite! That weird sickly green with blood spatter on it! It also has a Zombie Defense League cap on the bottom!
af720f9abc51c5808411ec9efa745b10.jpg

1a85b00d229c1149a789a805bddabbd7.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
It's this one. Probably my favorite! That weird sickly green with blood spatter on it! It also has a Zombie Defense League cap on the bottom!

Oh my gosh! I love this! I may be old, but I love the zombie stuff. Even have a collector Michonne Katana on my piano. lol

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

I HAVE to HAVE THIS. :w00t:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
80? I can't imagine.
Well, I guess I'm one that spends most of my money on the eliquid. Aroma's WTA has kept me captive for years now. Can't find anything better. But I do mix it with the cheaper DeKang Desert Ship to make the dollars stretch more.

I mix my own juices. If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I ran the numbers, it costs me about $0.05 a ML. On a day that I vape a lot I might go through 10 ML, so $0.50. I also use rebuildable atties. vaping doesn't get much less expensive than that ;)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
I mix my own juices. If I remember correctly, it's been a while since I ran the numbers, it costs me about $0.05 a ML. On a day that I vape a lot I might go through 10 ML, so $0.50. I also use rebuildable atties. Vaping doesn't get much less expensive than that ;)
I've got everything I need to start the diy stuff. It's just that the Aroma eJuice is so freaking good, I don't think I could make anything that compares. So, for now, I'll spend the extra on it. Maybe after a few months of being smoke free, I'll give it a whirl.

Reactions: Ryedan

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
I must be looking in the wrong place.
At $50/carton, a Blem Provari can be had for the price of 1.5 cartons. On the other end of the scale, a P3 will run you 4 cartons. That can easily be anywhere between a week's (or much less!) and a months cig cost. If Willy was a 2-3 PAD kind of guy, looking at the long haul, he may indeed be saving money, at least if he DIY's his juice.

Reactions: tj99959

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
A carton of cigarettes varies wildly in price from one state to another. A carton costs about $50-$60 here in CO, but could easily top $100 a carton in about 14 states. In New York, $120 carton is not unheard of.

OTOH, you can buy a Provari for as little (yeah, I know, little is relative) as $75 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread