YOUR top 3 atomizers for cloud chasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
1. MX with chuff top cap (all holes open wether im single or dual+)
2. doge (or in my case the Holy Grail) otherwise would be a Tobh as they are basically the same.
3. Dark Horse.
:)

The trend for me seems to be to use as much air as possible, even when using bigger 26650 atty's, a long while ago i even used to vape on a 12mm Rm2 with 2x 1/8 airholes LoL

SndGrdn

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Courtdale, PA, Ω
I want to hear YOUR opinions. Whether it be from experience or just what you've heard.
Mine would be...

1. Mutation X v2
2. Dark Horse
3. Tobh v2.5 (with minor modifications)

Let me know what you guys think ^-^

I like your list...I would just re-order them a little...:)

1) Dark Horse
2) Mutation X v2
3) TOBH v2.5 (cut afc tabs off deck, drilled three more holes on each side)

I've always heard/read good things about the Little Boy but I haven't tried it yet, mine should be here in another week...

:vapor:

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Gotta get a wide bore tip to do the plume veil justice, it's got way to many airflow options to use the tip it comes with or standard drip tips!

a chuff enuff works really well if you like a nice bit of air and if you want even more you can turn the plumeveil's middle collar(barrel) upside down..

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Doge V2 - Airflow (2mm x 11mm air slots), chuff cap, and 3mm post holes makes for fat clouds with fat wire (capable of holding 16AWG wire).

MutationX V2 - Airflow (18 holes of air, WHAT?!), ease of building (center post block for dual / quad builds), and post hole sizes to accommodate up to 20AWG wire.

Plumeveil V2 - Airflow from all directions (top, bottom, and middle!), ease of build (center post block - see above), post hole sizes to accommodate up to 20AWG wire, and finally flavor. If you're not so into flavor, then the above 2 would be for you.

-OR-

Mephisto V1 or V2 - If a Plumeveil is something you might not be interested in, please - do indeed look into the Mephisto V1 or V2. I think the original Mephisto RDA was innovative to say the least. As it pumped out some fat ... clouds, great flavor, but sported the 3mm holes in the posts which is where Congrevape got their idea for the Doge V2. The airflow design on the Mephisto V1 was 2mm x 5mm (I think) and the Mephisto V2 has the same 2mm x 5mm Cyclops airflow setup with 3 holes just below that for even MORE airflow. So I mean, it's personal preference there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread